It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Remember Ex Cult Baby's post on Facebook challenging him and calling him a liar.

She would know 😉

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    that's at least three women he saw romantically there. It's like saying "Scuba wasn't the main motivation for going there!" when he went on three separate scuba excursions. The truth of the matter is that he went for several reasons, but the primary one was of sex.

Now that I think about it, lloyd never mentioned going scuba diving while he was actually in Thailand. He told me that was one of the things he was going to do, but I don’t think he actually went scuba diving….I hadn’t thought of that till now. I also know of another woman that he had arranged to meet up with, and he did, however I’m pretty sure she wasn’t a sex worker. 👍

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    CappyTan has released a humourous parody video:

😂😂😂😂

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Cedars was scuba diving.......deep.....DEEEEEEP inside some poor Thai ladyboi's azz.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

I'd like to add to the suggestions for a concise 20min-or-so video that it should probably start by posing the question about what the "defamation campaign" is all about, something like:

"Lloyd Evans has been a prominent personality in the ex-JW community for a number of years. Yet since 2022 he has lost a lot of supporters, and Lloyd himself has complained of a "defamation campaign" against him.

What is this truth behind this alleged "defamation campaign"? Why did so many of his supporters leave him, including many members of the ex-JW community who had at one time or another worked with Lloyd on producing content against WT policies and in support of CSA victims?"

Then go in chronological order starting with LE's Jan 2022 livestream and what immediately led up to it (his comments to Kim/Bob and the messages with Dijana, etc) through to the recent begging, then summarise at the end a timeline of the other examples of his unstable behaviour in the past - his history in Manchester, CoC, intimidation of others, attitude on forums, YT and Twitter, etc - with links to more info, based on the pages and screenshots that are already out there. That will keep it focused and give viewers a sense of how he has repeatedly contradicted himself and tried to change the narrative over time.

It will be a challenge to condense it down, but slim is right, it's important to be succinct; it's also important to keep it factual and avoid over-emotive statements.

It's also important to move quickly with this, while his recent begging and claims of "defamation" are still fresh in people's minds, and those patrons who have contributed have only just signed up.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Here's an idea for that Lloyd-info webpage: grab a number of relevant posts from this topic to create a much more compact and concise page of info.

TonusOH and ForeverAlone:

That can be done. There is already a blog article that is up just for screengrabs:

Lloyd Evans: A Saucerful of Screenshots

Also a listing of videos:

Lloyd Evans: Theocratic Warfare

If you are willing, do you want to screengrab these relevant posts you speak of and post them here? On a new thread? A new blog post can be created for this purpose.

• Simon
    Simon

One of Lloyds biggest lie is trying to make out that it's "human" to visit sex workers.

It would be convenient for him if this was true, but the reality is that most men do not visit prostitutes. It's not normal, it's not typical, and it's not just "being human".

Most women are not prostitutes. Most men are not rapists.

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

If we write a script, bring some video and sound clips of cedars livestream, take screen grabs of the various Facebook posts he's made, controversy's and slinging matches he's got in to etc (most of it is on this thread, I'll also have a butchers at Kiwi Farms) and we title it "Lloyd Evans Defamation Campaign" I'm more than happy to narrate. Since he also accuses his detractors of hiding behind anonymity, I'm also happy to provide him with my details, full name etc. I've no family left alive in the org, nothing to hide and everything I'll be narrating is truthful with full receipts provided.

What does anyone think?

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

We need to include in the compilation some of his early videos saying that he would never ask for money to make any of his videos. I have seen them, but I can't be arsed to go and fine them. They are really early videos of his though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit