It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
  • Vintage
    Vintage

Thisismein1972,

Cora’s writing is within a comment posted by Newly Enlightened.

(It begins...) “I have Cora's permission to re-post this. From Jan 29 2015:”

The post is on page 329 of this current thread.

• Simon
    Simon
    I've moved into a new apartment in central Zagreb until the 20th and it lacks a parking space. Does anyone nearby have a spare space I can use, even if just for a couple of days?

Theory: if you have a car, and move someplace that doesn't have anywhere for a car to go, and ask if anyone has a space for just a few days ...

... could it be you're getting rid of the car?

Remember my theory about some people expanding their spending to match their income? What would you do if you got a car lease or loan and then your income dropped suddenly and unexpectedly?

Nothing but idle speculation of course.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

If you got a new apartment, you can't pay for a couple of days in a parking garage somewhere?

• Simon
    Simon

Maybe not if money is tight? (or just that you're a cheap freeloader)

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I just can't see how Lloyd's lawyer will think he's got a case, after reviewing this thread and others.

I appreciate your opinion, I have be been asking myself this same questions for quite a while now.

I will note, it’s one thing to lodge civil proceedings against someone in order to defend your personal reputation as lloyd has previously stated.

It’s a whole other thing when he seeks cooperation from the court in commencing criminal proceedings against someone.

I can only assume that perhaps his lawyer is not aware of the entire facts and evidence to this case. 🤷‍♀️ Otherwise it makes no sense to me.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I think LoveUniHateExams has it right re: misogyny. Lloyd calls Kim all sorts of names, while Andrew Gold and AltWorldly get described as having been led astray or manipulated by Kim.

LoveUniHateExams certainly puts up a reasonable opinion. I appreciate they they and you are prepared to speak out about this, I know that some are intimidated and scared of being shouted down, which i also understand 💗

• Vintage
    Vintage

Kim, you’re right. I’m intimidated. I went through something in the court system with someone smarter than Evans, who had a better lawyer than Evans, who had WT sabotaging me on his behalf... and, I let WT choose MY attorney for me! If anyone would like to offer condolences to me, all hugs are appreciated. (This was pre-waking up, of course.)

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    If anyone would like to offer condolences to me, all hugs are appreciated. (This was pre-waking up, of course.)

Big hugs to you, that would be far worse, not realising that not only did you have to be in court, but that you didn’t have autonomy and probably didn’t realise xx

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    If anyone would like to offer condolences to me, all hugs are appreciated. (This was pre-waking up, of course.)

we salute you and hug you. You are stronger than you think 💪

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit