It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

And Watchtower will probably publish an article called "This iis What Happens to People Who Leave Watchtower".

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    As for his promise to produce a documentary, there's a really juicy one that he could call "How I Ruined 2022 For Myself and My Family." Can't wait!

Oh, come now, you know that title will be "How Kim Silvio and Those Other Six People Ruined 2022 For Myself and My Family." He will never take responsibility for anything.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Remember he said he was writing both the second version to Reluctant Apostate and a new one altogether.

I believe he will give his side of this scandal in both, with the real sob story being given in TRA. It’ll be as if he’s saying: “Look at all great things I did since publication, and in 2022 this is what happened to me and my family”

The new book will be a full on defence of his sexuality, his attempts to normalise his behaviour, and a full-on attack on exJWs for being such puritans and sexual prudes.

Worry yourself not about purchasing such rubbish. A little birdie landed on my shoulder the other day and tweeted that both books would be quickly pirated and made available in PDF format.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Las Malv I’m not sure he will attempt to defend the Thailand trip, because he hasn’t really attempted to defend it so far. Despite saying in his livestream that trafficking and ethics is “a conversation worth having”, he has never engaged in that conversation since. (The bizarre assertion of ‘racism’ on Andrew Gold’s show notwithstanding - which went down like a lead balloon) Instead he has relied on vague assertions that people have “lied about him”, and I suppose he just hopes that his patrons won’t look into the details. It seems he has come to realise that there is no way of presenting his actions that will be acceptable to most people, so he has decided to avoid specifics. But I hope you are correct and he does attempt to justify his Thailand trip, because as long as the core facts are stated, then I don’t think there is any way of him presenting them that won’t alienate most of his audience.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I’m not sure he will attempt to defend the Thailand trip, because he hasn’t really attempted to defend it so far
    I sense a burning desire within him to tear down what he considers “Puritanism” and “judgmentalism” within the exJW movement. Particularly the more progressive elements who have come down on him hard, which is precisely whom he quoted John 8:7 at the other day. I’m sure he’ll be intentionally sparse with the details of the Thailand trip, but as I see it, and it is borne out by the leaked email where he casually suggests seeing Zagreb sex workers as a legitimate way forward within his marriage, he’s offended he even feels he needs to legitimise sex work, even in Thailand.

This also applies to his wife, whom he felt still carried remnants of JW taboos on sex. It is clear he was into some things she was not comfortable with and utilising sex workers in order to satisfy those urges was indeed the “fucked up situation” he kept referring to in the livestream. He views his sex worker addiction as not something that needed to be cured, but rather as an integral part of his “sexuality” that has been tampered with.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Maybe he is just waiting to see the outcome of his criminal prosecution case against the M7 before he starts to construct his wording …..you can start now lloyd as your case is clearly dead at this point. The delusion is over.

• Vintage
    Vintage

That probably cuts him to the heart, Kim. Nice work. (Smiley face)

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I'll follow her around the Horn, and around the Norway maelstrom, and around perdition's flames before I give her up.

Lloyd - 2050

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I am curious to see if he mentions it. I don't think he would defend it as much as he would lie about almost every aspect of it, but I also think he would need to be very careful how he covers that part of his life. His legal actions in Croatia won't amount to anything, but if he makes false and defamatory claims in his book, he might be on the other side of a legal case. And if he is selling his book internationally, his sales from the book could be within easy reach of a plaintiff looking to collect on a judgment.

And there is also the issue that others apparently have more pictures and messages that he would not want to be made public. Information that could wreck his attempt at salvaging his reputation. Does he really want to risk that? For a book that won't make much money?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Hemorrhoid just HAD to visit Thai Lady-Boi sex workers, as his wife was incapable of poking his prostate like a real Lady-Boi could! He just had to be Full-FILLED!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit