Toblerone5

New on youtube ...

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Fascinating - thank you.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

“Return to Parliament”

He’s going to keep making these videos with grandiose titles isn’t he?

Why not “Return to Thailand”? Find out if his “date” is still single and for how long.

Stick your head inside Westminster and ask about “Lloyd Evans” and the most likely response would be if you were asking about the Gloucester rugby player.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Yes, grandiose.

"What personality disorder is grandiose?
    Grandiosity is the defining characteristic of narcissism. More than just arrogance or vanity, grandiosity is an unrealistic sense of superiority. Narcissists believe they are unique or “special” and can only be understood by other special people. What's more, they are too good for anything average or ordinary."
  • Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

I’m just here for 666

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He's not subtle about playing up his supposed level of access. 'Three years after my last trip to Parliament, I'm back on important business!' Don't forget to stop and say hello to Prince Andrew!

• Listener
    Listener

I wonder if his own sexual offence record will include the ages of the girls he was involved with.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

About his video, big deal he only was able to ask ONE question , about the Database He was not happy about bla bla bla , BORING! But i did post a clip of that video on my Twitter account, if you want to see it ...Oh and that's to Bad for M. Jibber Jabber , He won't be able to see it cause ,I BLOCK HIM. https://twitter.com/joseelyne1/status/1597221048210305025

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I’m just here for 666

Hey That's my line! Kidding moi too...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Wait for it...WAIT...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit