It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Maybe they are holding off on criticism,... giving him a chance because he’s new at it,... or giving him a chance to leave with some dignity intact if he was awful at it.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

So…. A YTer who made a video about Jabba the Hutt and was one of the original 12 to get a letter in the mail admitted to inappropriate romantic chats with an exJW who was not his wife. Then this happened:

An atheist calls out another atheist with a Bible verse in tow and thinks it’s somewhere along the same lines as using trafficked women for a period of “3-4 years”.

He’ll never get it, folks. He doesn’t want to and is still enabled to an extent that he doesn’t need to either.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    He’ll never get it, folks. He doesn’t want to and is still enabled to an extent that he doesn’t need to either.

I’m offended that anyone could think that inappropriate online communications between two adults can even be discussed in the same conversation as what lloyd did. I also note that both parties came out publicly, admitted what they did, apologized and took responsibility. Also not even close to similar to Lloyd’s response. I will state this again: “if lloyd had had an affair, no one would have ever known”.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Did Dijana get a bunch of Tatts on her arm?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

John 8:7? From the person who made his name by criticizing others? lol

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Did Dijana get a bunch of Tatts on her arm?

I know she got one dec-Jan some time…..but 🤷‍♀️ to any others

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

One thing about Lloyd, he will never use such hackneyed outworn cliches as:

'I'm better than that' or 'You deserve better than that'

Never!

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Is there any footage of Lloyd's comedy routine available online?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

John 8:7?

Before he block him , this is what "Lloydisthebest" wrote on that tweet he made...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

If you write Famous Forgiveness quote on Google ,you will have quote from Mark Twain ,Gandhi, Nelson Mandela you would think of all people M. Atheist, would have use one of them, Nope he wrote a BIBLE verse. Could it be that Mister I lost a lot of patron $$$ , realize that is Atheist friends are not the one that will like and view his boring JW rebuttals crap videos? That would explain is new cart witnessing video , it got 842 like...What an hypocrite. Where was JOHN 8;7 ,November 14 2022 , when he was in the Municipal Court of Sisak?

He Who Is Without Forgiveness ,Let Him Cast The First LAWSUIT.

LLOYD EVANS 12:7...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit