It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Listener
    Listener

There's an interesting video on Lloyds channel where he interviews his wife. It's called "Aggressive activism five years on". It was done three years ago.

At the five minute mark she reflects on her feelings and reaction to ex JWs that we're trying to reach out to her. She completely misunderstands their good intentions and I don't doubt that Lloyd's influence had everything to do with this. It's not human nature for most people to intentionally destroy a marriage.

Lloyd finds the situation very amusing as she discusses her thoughts and no doubt, is over the moon regarding his wife's naievity.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Dijana cannot control Lloyd.

• Elmer
    Elmer

Back at ya Vintage- Lloyd cannot control Dijana.

Response??

• Vintage
    Vintage

Few here will disagree with this:

https://www.rosglasrecovery.com/signs-and-symptoms-of-narcissistic-abuse-syndrome/

"HOW NARCISSISM SHOWS UP IN THE WEALTHY AND AFFLUENT PEOPLE

It is easy to become swept up in the charms of a wealthy narcissist. At the beginning of a relationship, they will often shower a partner with attention and affection, often buying expensive gifts or taking them on holidays, making them feel like they’re the most important person in the world. However, when the person is a narcissist, this love doesn’t come from a good place. In fact, a narcissist will often look for a particular type of person as a target when scouting for partners. They want to find someone they can easily exploit, for example, someone who is not very self-confident. They’ll even play the victim to gain your sympathy, talking about how tough life has been for them or how badly they were treated in the past. Gradually, however, the affection is replaced with behaviors like gaslighting. It can start with an occasional snide comment or outright lie, and ramp up from there.

Partners of wealthy narcissists can start to feel they’re losing their minds. One minute their partner is complimenting them and the next they’re accusatory. Narcissists are very good at being charming when they have an outside audience, showing their true colors only in the privacy of the home, and very skillfully shifting the blame on you."

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The thing is though Vintage, Lloyd was a penniless pioneer when they met and married. So far from wealthy they were both in a lot of debt when they arrived in Croatia. It's one of the reasons they decided to move there. Despite not paying any rent it still took them 2 years to repay their debts, which they did to their credit according to Lloyd, so I don't think the above about attraction to wealthy narcissists applies?

Simon And from what I can tell, she's just as manipulative and a "people user" as he is, in a slightly different way.

Her treatment of Kim is concerning. It's very strange to send out an emotional S.O.S. to Kim, to not only go radio silent when Kim responds with concern, but then allow Kim to be thrown to the wolves by Lloyd's online goons for it, too. It was like she was playing 'both sides' at the same time. Very odd, if I read it all correctly.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    It's very strange to send out an emotional S.O.S. to Kim
    Kim wasn’t the only one she reached out to. She was making WhatsApp calls to others sounding very concerned.
    But Kim knew the whole story. Her behaviour rubs me this way:
    She wasn’t getting through to Lloyd. It seemed like with every new pic found, pompous email sent telling her he got off by other women showing him attention, he only became bolder. In true Lloyd fashion, he takes off to Thailand after she found out he was fucking around in Texas. Side note: Shouldn’t it have been the other way round? Shouldn’t she have taken the girls on holiday and put him on notice?
    So she tries a different tack and starts feeding others damaging information about him. But I don’t think it was to necessarily damage him. It was to correct his behaviour. True, she called him and said she wanted a divorce, but that could have been a huge head fake to get him out of Thailand. As it turned out it was the only thing that got him to return.
    I have no idea whether that’s still the plan but one thing is increasingly clear: She wants the grift to continue for the simple reason that she benefits from it.

She keeps showing up in subtle ways in his videos and miscellaneous rants. Lloyd intentionally used her name when he posted that last one where he said her and Tibor were almost unemployed.

What makes me sad was the turmoil that Kim and PB were going through. They didn’t arrive at this decision lightly and they got a tonne of shit for their trouble. Meanwhile his wife at very least is maintaining a business relationship with him, a huge middle finger to those who raised concerns about Patreon funds and the obvious conflict of interest he is with CSA issues.

• Vintage
    Vintage

https://youtu.be/dMMLGM5OmP8
    Narcissist's insignificant Other: Typical Spouse or Intimate Partner.
    "That primordial sin is that she fell in love with an image, not with a real person."
    I loved the title of this video.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

before Thailand , there was Houston...One year ago already...

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

About that stand up comedy night, First I surprise he didn't say anything about that (cause he BOMB) But there must be a Zagreb newspaper a bloger that must has made an article,review about that show? I'm searching the Internet for that ,so far nothing...they say it is vol 1 ...So if they ever do a vol 2 , i will be curious if they invite him again...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit