It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The forum software scales images down, you are better off posting a link.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Here is what it says:

Hi folks! I need a favor. I've moved into a new apartment in central Zagreb until the 20th and it lacks a parking space. Does anyone nearby have a spare space I can use, even if just for a couple of days? Any help would be appreciated! 🙂

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

Ah, he's taken down the voicemail video I did :) Took him long enough but that's something, a step in the right direction. I wouldn't have minded if he hadn't spent the proceeds on punting.

also has he deleted that post now? I can't see it on his page.

• Simon
    Simon
    The forum software scales images down, you are better off posting a link.

I am working on fixing this, honest - just so many things to work on ...

You can copy the image address and take the ?s=nn part off the end to view the full size:

https://img.jehovahs-witness.com/image/17885221d40ec83899be64dc4b2f5624

• Simon
    Simon
    I don't believe that Evans wants to be questioned as part of any legal action, because his confession video exists, and it would require him to either admit to the court that he committed a criminal offense, or deny it and weaken his credibility significantly.

He'd also be unable to keep flip-flopping on what platform income is spent on what, and likely have to admit that Patreon funds were spent on prostitutes and so were solicited under false pretences and mis-used.

Discovery would be lit. The last place that clown wants to be is inside a court-room.

• Simon
    Simon
    Does anyone nearby have a spare space I can use, even if just for a couple of days?

He missed a bit off his request:

... note, your residence may end up being linked to prostitution, so you have to not care about your own reputation or anyone else in your house.

Aw, is da bunker gone? Too bad, so sad!

"I'm now broadcasting live, from Lola's kitchen, I'm dating her for the ... erm, afternoon"

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
  • Toblerone5
  • lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    "I'm now broadcasting live, from Lola's kitchen,

Lola's kitchen! Honestly Simon

• Simon
    Simon
    Lola's kitchen! Honestly Simon

She nice lady from Thailand, definitely not 14, "she love Lloyd long time - sucky-sucky five dollar".

I'm sorry, I watch way too much South Park.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit