It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

He is still letting the studio go, so what exactly is he using the money for? I bet he's ready to "date" more sex workers soon.

Anyway what's really disgusting is not Lloyd. You wouldn't blame a pig for, well, being a pig and rolling in the mud. What's really disgusting is seeing so many exjw falling for yet another cult.

To be completed honest they fully deserve to be scammed. And I'm not buying the whole "they don't know any better" thing. They left the borg so they know the importance of hearing the other side of the story.

I completely believe that some people really like getting fucked and they deserve to be fucked. No simpathy for them.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    What's really disgusting is seeing so many exjw falling for yet another cult.

Our favorite troll KitKat mentioned in one of her tweets that most are long-term supporters. Obviously, anything she says we take with a pinch of salt. However, If this is the case, then I feel sorry for those people as they are not strong enough to think for themselves and just follow another cult leader.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Holy shit it's amazing seeing you degenerates losing your mind. I tought Evans was a tool but you guys are like a deluxe Snap-On roll cab filled to the brim in comparison. And you call posting random shit for 900 pages "a success", fucking hell you are beyond delusional. This is now my favorite website, it's like witnessing the world's saddest social experiment.

Just waiting for you to write anything of substance.

On the subject of social experiment, well done for taking part in Lloyd's social experiment to see if he can emulate the watchtowers' success and become a cult leader. You are a true disciple of his. Be sure to keep giving him money so you can fund his dating of those trafficked (probably since childhood) girls.

• Rhiannon
    Rhiannon

Someone named Sheila Copps is now named as the organizer of the gofundme for Lloyd. Odd. Guess the other nutter had second thoughts about doxing herself, or am I remembering wrong? It was originally someone else, no? Anyway, not one red cent has been donated.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Anyway, not one red cent has been donated.

Yes it was a different name before. I think it’s a scam 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• KatKat
    KatKat
    576 Patreons are a tiny part of the whole xJW community. Kim, if you stop, there will be less variety on information and people might be more likely to fall for Lloyd's lies. Isn't the 'end game' of this blog to inform people and build a welcoming home for people who learn about Lloyd Evans? Lloyd is, like many malignant narcissists are, difficult to get rid off fast. Lloyd will keep having his narcissistic rages and out of proportion dreams of success. He probably feels emboldened now and is willing to pump more money into the law suits. Isn't he just like the one blue bottle fly that keeps bumping again and again into the glass of the window,? Instead of getting out at the open part of the window 2cm away?
  • KatKat
    KatKat

raymond frantz said 'I'm gobsmacked, there is no words to describe how I feel. Many exjws obviously don't care about child sex abuse, CSA abuse, or some turning the community to a business enterprise.'

I also don't believe that the people who pay Lloyd Evans don't care. Some probably really don't care other fall for his lies. When Lloyd says: 'People are racist for thinking that I went to Thailand for the SWs.' people think, 'I am not racist, therefore I have to stop thinking that Lloyd went to Thailand to buy sex.' They want to be good people and the framework they put on that is Lloyd's opinions. Is this the thought stopping that cults do?

Isn't it always dangerous to live after someone else's perceived moral standards? With Lloyd's audience this makes him really a bit a cult leader, with less reach he would be a dangerous friend to have. It all gets worse with Lloyd's readiness to cut people off in a heart beat. People are scared to get on people's bad side. That's why I think the clip where Lloyd talks about 'dating a sex worker' in Thailand should be everywhere and always handy to share.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Thisisme: Now we have a thread that is currently standing at over 900 pages, and will soon reach the 1,000 pages landmark.

Here's an idea for that Lloyd-info webpage: grab a number of relevant posts from this topic to create a much more compact and concise page of info. Like a summary to get people caught up. Even though the early pages here are very useful, no one's going to slog through thousands of comments and they might miss some interesting commentary and discussion.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Been gone 3 days (need the break!) from Hemorrhoid Evans BS. Came back to all this.

The grift goes on!

I'll say this, over on REDDIT we had a few posts about his begging video and a lot of newer awakened ones didn't have a clue as to what he had done, wanted the scoop, etc. To the EX-JW mod's credit, they left the responses all up so everyone could read about his habits and grift.

So truly, a lot of new people don't know how he's treated people in the past. I think that's why this long thread is so important.

Also, I'm really sad to have seen Kim's post about "I'm done." I'd have NEVER made a video like that, because narcissists like Cedars absolutely live for that shit. He thinks he "beat" Mike and Kim now. He probably put that on loop and is jerking off to it right now. He's a scumbag bully, narcissist, and sex worker John. An adulterous, cheating, POS. A pimple on the ex-JW's ass. Period.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Here's an idea for that Lloyd-info webpage: grab a number of relevant posts from this topic to create a much more compact and concise page of info. Like a summary to get people caught up. Even though the early pages here are very useful, no one's going to slog through thousands of comments and they might miss some interesting commentary and discussion.

That is an excellent idea TonusOH!! We could share the document everywhere and they will know exactly what Lloyd has done in a concise form.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit