It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Narcissistic husbands can ask their wives to sign blank affidavits and the wife will sign the document.

She’s beat down but is no idiot. That assumes she is a bit of a dunce to sign a blank affidavit. She could have confessed to being the Zodiac Killer by signing a blank piece of paper that she knew would have information filled out later.

The narcissist’s wife will also sign filled-out documents after hearing from her husband the flimsiest of an explanation of “why” she needs to sign the paper.

Getting closer but I just don’t buy the implication of ignorance on her part as to what Ipsilon Media is for and how much her husband is pulling in. As a mother of two small children, separated or married, you’d have to have an almost childlike innocence to not have taken a look under the hood when it’s something as important as your family’s livelihood and future.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    As a mother of two small children, separated or married, you’d have to have an almost childlike innocence to not have taken a look under the hood when it’s something as important as your family’s livelihood and future.

I may be too close to the situation to see clearly, however I hold the opinion that she may have known to some extent however not fully.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I just don’t buy the implication of ignorance on her part as to what Ipsilon Media is for and how much her husband is pulling in.

I may be too close to the situation to see clearly, however I hold the opinion that she may have known to some extent however not fully.

I'm not going to make friends with this one and people will say I'm making racial stereotypes - but this is based on 25 years of experience. Eastern European's had a rough time of it behind the iron curtain, during the aftermath & prior to joining Europe and many would do anything for a British passport in that time. I've known very many over a long period and I've yet to meet one who didn't prioritise finan5cial well being over anything. Remember Dijana has her parents to think about, too. That woman is intelligent & I would rate her iQ as considerably higher than Cedars.
    Did they manage to get funds from the government during the pandemic, too, as business owners'? I would say definitely. Lloyd would claim he couldn't travel & "make films" during the pandemic.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Narcissists intimidate their wives.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

She was a pioneer, him an elder. It could be that they are both on the narcissistic spectrum and they both benefit from some sort of symbiotic relationship.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    It could be that they are both on the narcissistic spectrum

I agree with you. She makes me think of a C.O. wife. She must of enjoyed the free trips, adulation of being his wife,I don't think she mind to just stay in the shadow and on occasion to just stand beside him and smile for the camera so he could put those " happy"family photos on Instagram. she looks like her main focus in life is her little girls. and she definitely knew for years that he was going to see prostitutes, but she choose to just turn a blind eye as long as nobody knew about this, and the $$$ was coming in. In his live stream he said when she learn about Kim reddit post she said: I Could Vomit. IMO she was more upset that now his addiction was made public and it look bad on her. After the Open mariage tantrum, thailand sex-worker Girlfriend ,that video was probably the last draw for her ego.

I could just Vomit was also a phrase she would think everytime he wanted to have coitus with her... that why she probably thought Better the prostitutes than me...

• Vintage
    Vintage

Enjoying trips, recognition, and respect doesn’t equate to a wife being a narcissist.

• Simon
    Simon

She couldn't *not* know.

"Hey, we're going on a world tour"

"Cool, but can we afford it?"

"We're not paying!"

"Oh, OK" <-- said no wife ever

The question would be "who's paying and why?"

Everyone has a choice. She chose to be part of the grift, to spend the money, to live off the proceeds.

And from what I can tell, she's just as manipulative and a "people user" as he is, in a slightly different way.

They deserve each other.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Fun fact there is 8 type of narcissism . There is a type call : Vulnerable (also known as closet or covert narcissism. You can look it up If yo want ..Since I'm not an expert, never met her personally, who knows? Who care ?Maybe she is maybe not. I'm just a nosy Empath Introvert, and so far what I observed from her , (Instagram, being involve in the business...and the fact she has a big Blabbermouth husband who just can't help it ,to talk not just about himself but about Her too...How many time he said in is L.S :And my wife specifically said talk about me as little as possible. LOL...And just using common sense , when you put all those clues together ,imo , she's not that innocent .She's way more intelligent than him. the quote Be Aware of the Quiet ones come to mind. Vintage ,and that's not a reproach I always like to read your post, I have a feeling you still think of her as when she was younger, more vulnerable...She was ,She's not anymore. She's older ,having 2 kids really change a women, she adore those little girls. There comes a time ,in life. when people have had enough ,(good example is a Ex-JW, ) and they finally Put There Feet Down. She did that when she said: OH HELL NO! to the Open mariage , those thailand pictures he send her ,what an A**hole ,and Yes there is more than 2 photos , he did not see her , threatening to divorce him , with that one...lol. And you know why Mister Big Shut Activist FLEW back home ,with his tail between is legs no pun intended... In January when he was in warm , sunny Thailand , and still had 2 more month all book up.(with the hotel and ''Girlfriend '') ? Cause he knew SHE WAS DONE with all his Craps , Tantrums, and that she now was not afraid to SHARE his ''Secrets'' with others, now. Not a victim no more...If they get a divorce , she won't get Even she will get Everything...And he won't see that coming! Don't worry we will all know about it ...He won't resist to Bitch tweet about it, and do another Bitchy video : Everything you Don't need to know about my Divorce !

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

One more If I may...I could see that SHE would be the one to Sue Him this time ,if his not careful.. It's call Karma and in is case it would be spell D.I.J.A.N.A...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit