It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    that was established during the worldwide pandemic?

sorry forgot to say L.E. and D.E. account...

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Who is it?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Who is it?

I was hoping somebody knew him on this panel , so i went on his Youtube channel ,he made a video with him
    Backstage at the Faithless Forum 2021 in Austin TX I catch up with my old friend Dave Warnock

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oh right, one of the atheist YouTubers that LE aspires to emulate?

I suppose LE and Dillahunty became firm friends too. Has he come out in support of LE? I guess he’s got enough of his own stuff going on to not be bothered weighing in on this. They seem pretty similar in some ways, except Dillahunty is a bigger fish.

•  Debra
    Debra

On Dijanas Instagram page there's a photo of her wearing a if Tibor is gracious t shirt

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Dijanas Instagram ... her wearing a if Tibor is gracious t shirt

Her Phuket T-Shirt was in the wash...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I am only surprised to see that he waited so long. He would have known about the benefits of incorporating from the business his father managed, wouldn't he?

His father didn't run a business. Lloyd claimed he was chronically unemployed with a bad back.. Evans Snr. inherited the house from his wife's first husband. He sounds like one of those self important dudes that loves setting up companies....to flog Peckham Spring Water and Crash Turbans from the back of his Reliant Robin 😜

• Vintage
    Vintage

Narcissistic husbands can ask their wives to sign blank affidavits and the wife will sign the document. The narcissist’s wife will also sign filled-out documents after hearing from her husband the flimsiest of an explanation of “why” she needs to sign the paper.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit