It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Wives don’t always know the source of their husbands’ income nor have access to the couple’s bank records.

This one does.

Zastupnik means agent or representative. Vlasnik means owner. Clan uprave means “member of the board”. Thus:

Dijana Evans, Agent/Representative, Member of the Board.

Also:

“Ukupne prihodi” means “total revenue”. Meaning gross earnings, or before taxes and expenses.

Since “expenses” means “unnamed couple in Australia paid $15K AUD for the two members of the board to travel half way round the world”, I don’t think the good folks at Ipsilon Media are in the habit of paying much of their expenses out of what’s donated.

1.140.260.00 Croatian Kuna means $155,350 USD.

“$155,350 USD” means you’ve been duped.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Since it's public domain information, for what is worth ....

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

WTF?????? Hemorrhoid Evans made $155,000+ off of ex-JW's?

For what? What exactly did he DO with it to help the ex-JW community? After all, that's what he said you were donating for, to help with his activism?

Even if he paid Tibor a gracious salary, there's still plenty left over for trips to Thailand to date his Lady-Boi sex worker / dates.

Un-fuggin-be-lievable! What a grift!

Lett-the-Clown and Anthony Moron da Turd must be jealous; they only get fat and gold jewelry, Evans got sex. And we all know, those old clowns at WT HQ haven't had any kind of good sex in a LONG time. lol

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I did a video about this very subject a while back - the video is shocking in quality but I share some of my observations and opinions incase anyone is interested 👍

https://youtu.be/LyL6bHDRDIU

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Wing Commander just to make you more upset it’s probably worth pointing out that at least some of the informal hospitality and monetary gifts, which were substantial, are possibly not even included in the figure. 😮 He was certainly living the high life. But their situation in other respects sounds like hell, so I won’t envy it too much! 😉

Remember when he relocated due to an earthquake Lloyd actually made a casual remark in one of his videos that he didn’t really need all the money people were sending to him out of sympathy. That was probably more of a boast than a genuine statement to stop sending money. I didn’t hear him saying he would return any of the money sent. But just imagine how much money he must have been receiving at the time that he felt cocky enough to say he didn’t need more.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

about the Company wall Business ,that was established during the worldwide pandemic?

Ipsilon Media doo

,Date of establishment 30.10.2020 ?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Incorporating is a smart move, especially if a lot of money is coming in. It can provide legal protections as well, depending on the local laws and regulations. In the USA, a corporation is a legal entity that can shield the company owner from personal liability.

I am only surprised to see that he waited so long. He would have known about the benefits of incorporating from the business his father managed, wouldn't he? The tax benefits and liability protections would be very attractive to someone like Evans...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

hope it's o.k..to post this saw it on google ,public domain,.. Hate to repeat myself During the Pandemc

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

What's going to be interesting will be the numbers for 2022. This will really show how the lost of Patrons , Lawsuit, ect..affected him financially...so stay tune...only just two month to go...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Good think he moved to Croatia...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit