It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

They are okay sentences, Vintage. đź‘Ť

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Could it be?...saw this on twitter... coincidence?

• Yooters
    Yooters

They’re in competition with each other. When’s he going to finish his TAT documentary?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Feeling less sorry for Ortiz and O’Donnell than I did at first. I think they must have known what kind of person LE is and they were fine with it. They spent a lot of time with him in lots of places in real life as well as constantly online. They only reluctantly distanced themselves when it was clear he had completely exposed himself for who he really is. If he hadn’t done his live stream they would probably have rallied round LE and condemned Kim. Most of his supporters would have probably stuck with him too. What a monumentally poor decision it was for him to do that livestream, probably fuelled by greed as well as hubris, because he collected thousands of dollars on the livestream, before it sunk in with his viewers what he was actually saying. He made a quick buck but also torpedoed his chances of covering up his actions.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

I would actually like to see Lloyd's 'act' but I don't think he could top the sheer performance art of his famous livestream.

But, armed with a little 'dutch courage' and faced with a deafening silence to fill, who knows what stream of consciousness might spill out of his mouth?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I think they must have known what kind of person LE is and they were fine with

Lloyd was in many ways the exJW mafia, sad to say. Before you all comment on his appearance, please remember that Jabba the Hutt ran a criminal enterprise on Star Wars.

Al Capone had a bit of a weight problem too.

To get anything big done you needed Jabba the Hutt’s support, either directly or tacitly. And boy could he shut your ass down by a simple tweet. It was like the fucking bat signal for his goon squad.

O’Donnell and Ortiz knew this. O’Donnell didn’t want a public break with him lest he shit all over what Mark was doing. He did just that to Marc Latham. Ortiz would have never gotten the exJW support he needed for his documentary without Lloyd. I always thought that as an indie semi-professional filmmaker Lloyd’s slovenly appearance was a detriment to the project and Lloyd’s insistence on being the interviewer played a huge part in him winning the role.

So they thought they were in cahoots with Michael Corleone. But they were really in business with Fredo.

So tragic.

• Vintage
    Vintage

So, it wasn't so much that they thought they needed Lloyd's support as that they were afraid he would shut them down.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    J.Ortiz: SO MUCH to learn.Day one realization: It requires self depreciation If you cannot laugh at yourself you CANNOT be funny.

Ouch!! That was definitely a shot over the bows at Lloyd!I think you might be right Yooters

probably fuelled by greed as well as hubris, because he collected thousands of dollars on the livestream, before it sunk in with his viewers what he was actually saying.

Hadn't thought of that but you're right, Slim. Mainly greed with the old "I'm untouchable" hubris thrown in

LMsA Lloyd was in many ways the exJW mafia, sad to say.

Heck yes. When the Reddit mods changed over fairly early on I believed he'd installed his stooges, so biased was it. At one point it was just another extension of his empire.

When forum members moan that we're taking this thread too far, I really wish they'd consider just how bad the exjw community had got with him as king pin. If it wasn't for the fact he tripped up - mainly due to an over inflated sense of his own intelligence - he really could have ruled his own little fiefdom till Armageddon come.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

There are many comments in the last 5-6 posts that I completely agree with. đź‘Ť

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I really wish they'd consider just how bad the exjw community had got with him as king pin.

I wish I could double thumb up this comment up.

Even here, on JWN, with Lloyd banned and him being completely at odds with the site owner, you couldn’t get a comment off about Lloyd without one of his Cedarite goons going off on you saying you are doing WT a favour.

What made that comment total and utter dumbfuckery was the fact that this same logic was bubbling out of his very own lips the entire time he was here.

Always: “if you criticise me, then you are aiding WT”.

Also: “I know I keep asking for donations, but I can think of 8 men in Brooklyn that are more deserving of your criticisms”

I still can’t believe how many people were duped by him. And you people should know better. You know, the supposed “truth about the truth” people? The same people who took WT to task and critically analysed what they had been fed only to turn right around and take it straight up the ass from Lloyd? Disgusting, right? Well that’s the best way I can describe it.

People who took the word of a con man as truth while he couldn’t even finish his con without naming and shaming those he felt were enemies.

Don’t believe me? Go to page one of this thread. Read Mike and Kim’s OP and their two subsequent comments. The first one all they did was point to Kim’s Reddit thread blowing the whistle. 11 thumbs down. Second one - After Reddit TOOK DOWN Kim’s post under the dubious reason of “we don’t know if this is the real Kim Silvio” like she needed a Twitter blue check or something. Mike and Kim copied and pasted Kim’s statement since the link was now dead.

9 thumbs down.

Third post of theirs they pointed to a shared drive WITH EVIDENCE of Kim’s identity and her comments about Lloyd. Kind of the reason the xJW Reddit mods took her post down?

9 more thumbs down.

All for presenting EVIDENCE that a more than a few people’s apostate hero was DECEIVING people by saying their donations were going to make more videos and to buy equipment and maybe some sweets and toys for his daughters. People were thumbing down Mike and Kim for pasting Kim’s comments which Lloyd later CONFIRMED in his livestream, FB posts and Twitter.

And it was only when he said he did it that you finally believed it?

Amazing, since it seems all Lloyd had to do was was deny he ever went to Thailand and we’d still have people commenting on this thread about Kim’s lies and hey those WhatsApp msgs she posted from Lloyd saying he was in Thailand paying for sex were made up. Forgeries!

I remember hearing rumours at JW conventions about apostates doctoring WTs and placing them near toilet stalls. I believed it then. I don’t now.

Some people hadn’t learnt a fucking thing. And it took Kim to put herself out there to get absolutely crucified online and a drunken livestream from Lloyd for them to finally get the message that Lloyd Evans is a total fraud and grifter.

That’s way more shameful than this thread ever was at its very worst.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit