It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    The websites that he has to pay to keep running are shut down, and the website that can generate cash through sales is still online. Not really a surprise.
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    the most lame catchphrase in history!!

Diogenesister , you think that's lame...I now give you This! lmao!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

thank you Raymond frantz . You would think he would take that out of his youtube list ,what ever, but no no , not him ...Yes, he give them the "Illusion " his still a Big important activist...pathetic...then again he is a Narcissist so yep totally makes sense...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Page 651 now...WOW! But I am looking forward for page 666 though...

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    Yes, he give them the "Illusion " his still a Big important activist

IMHO Lloyd needs to take a step back and regroup, start from scratch... except I don't think he has the attention span or smarts to do it. That AAWA guy got his website started those years ago, and over the years he's just thrown things at the fridge to see what sticks. He's been lucky with the YT channel and book and hounding people in bigger circles (Remini, etc) for attention but that's over now. His videos might hit 8K views, he's lost his footing for this next book he's supposedly writing, and he doesn't have the talent needed to rebrand himself properly (seriously, WTF was with that Mormon video series? "God's buffet"? Sheesh)

I think it's obvious he's floundering, flailing around trying to get an audience. Any person with a clue would realize they need to rework their public image about now, but I imagine he only wants to do the fun stuff of writing and blathering away in front of the camera. All that boring nonsense of building a website, setting goals and making a plan, getting organized, retooling his channel... meh. That's for someone else. He has lobster buns and karaoke to get to.

Since I know you're still reading Lloyd, be sure to put a fork on your next shopping list... then stick it in you, you're done.

Derek

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I wouldn't get all caught up in the websites going down as proof he's bleeding badly. Go by the Patronage and him relatively being stuck in neutral for the past few months. Lloyd is a shrewd businessman and had a knack for getting people to send him money for projects that in NO WAY could be used for personal enrichment and were SOLELY used to bring down WT. Also, Tony Robbins has a tonne of resources available on his website that for a "small fee" can be utilised to help YOU enrich YOURSELF!

As Kim stated, Lloyd had no interest in the website. As for the Reluctant Apostate website, it had already served its purpose and probably wasn't really needed to begin with. He's writing two new books according to his Twitter feed and TRA is old light. Besides, he needs to tell his own sordid story about how he betrayed his wife and he would have gotten away with it had it not been for those meddling kids!

The money is just not there in the websites. When he was on here it was always about the website and pestering people to take that bullshit survey. At some point he realised a better business plan was to get his greasy and bloated face onto YouTube, monetise off that and shame people into joining as Patrons when he claimed YT was demonetising him.

His brand is shit and no one is seriously buying those Tibor shirts. What he should do is create special "Litigation" shirts... Like use a Star Wars font and say "May The Litigation Be With You"

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Like use a Star Wars font and say "May The Litigation Be With You"

I love that LMsA!! That is awesome! However, if Lloyd decides to use it, he will have to pay you royalties, or he would be stealing intellectual property then you could sue him!!! TEE HEE!

All his sites are down for me as well.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

SBF:

Some of us used to style ourselves as being of a certain “class” the way that Watchtower had “anointed class”, “John class”, “other sheep class”, and so on.

Those were the days ! Many a smile from some of the ‘classes’.

• Vintage
    Vintage

ForeverAlone, you took the words out of my mouth. I'd been going to tell LMsA, "Hey! Stop giving him really good graphic designs."

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I have a story regarding 666. Totally unrelated to Lloyd, but it's worth a share. The very last circuit assembly I went to in Dumfries before they transferred to the shiny new, purpose built hall in Livingston they did the usual count. The local speaker announced that we had 665 attending, whilst the branch speaker announced we had 666 attending. Kinda pricked my ears up a little. Maybe a nod the their masters at Pennsylvania.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit