It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    whomever the non-GB member with glasses could be.

He was one of the JW actors on the original bunker video. The one who was trying to convince "Kevin" to go out in field service with him but failed.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

LMSA, Interesting to know. I watch so little of JW propaganda or vloggers that repeat JW propaganda as a means to make money that I didn't know what the point of that picture was. I guess I still don't get the point of that picture. It almost looks like hero worship.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Now that you mention it, I wonder how long it will be before he adds their pictures to the background (and if he will claim that they were always there).

Maybe he will whip around that camera and reveal other pictures. I wouldn't put it past Lloyd Evans to have a dart board with Kim Silvio's picture on it, but that would require him to be athletic in at least one limb. Flaccid appendages seem to be more his style. Strange to have a JW logo top and center of his videos and pictures of Watchtower men in decorative frames. Over his left shoulder behind glass rare JW artifacts is also bizarre. (I have mentioned his collection before, but very puzzling.)

(Only wrote this so I could use "Lloyd Evans" and "flaccid" in the same paragraph.)

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

NonCoinCollector , Fun Fact , the photo ,top shelf ,is a JW helper? the one that made the( leak) Pillowgate video and talk about masturbation, ect..and Lloyd was so obsess about that video that when he did is Bunker ,he wanted the same stone wall,behind him , but since it was too expensif , he got some faux wood wall panel instead... well Multi-Billion cult can afford stone wall panels,Ex-JW youtuber also could ...if they stop $ for sex-workers Girlfriend.And this is the JW he put in a frame?

• Simon
    Simon

It's still so odd.

Lloyd talks about the WTS as though they are the 2nd coming of the 3rd reich. But the way he then has their pictures everywhere in expensive frames would be like a holocaust survivor putting up photos of Hitler, Himmler, and Eichmann.

Stuck to a dartboard, it would be understandable, but those expensive fancy frames and the JW logo?

It's just so ODD. It's like he absolutely worships the WT and its leaders.

I suspect they are his heroes and when he grows up he wants to be just like them ...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I'll give him this- he'll never ever be able to look as batshit crazy as Stephen Lett.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    But the way he then has their pictures everywhere in expensive frames would be like a holocaust survivor putting up photos of Hitler, Himmler, and Eichmann.

Because he doesn't so much as view himself as a victim as much as it has always seemed to be a competition to him and he is constantly on the lookout to "one-up" them.

Makes sense being that they kicked him out and he's looking to get them back. My guess is that when he became an elder he was one of those types who felt things should be done a better way and submitted letters to the BOE on how things should be done per his recommendations. That's what probably got him on the outs with "Geoffrey" whom he mentions in his book opposing him in the Bramhall congregation.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    I'd have never, Never, NEVER (in a million years) believed there would ever be enough interest in Lloyd to generate over 300 pages of comments.
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

Really? He has been involved in drama at some point or another for much of his time since starting his website. Among exJWs, he's probably the one person you might expect to derail his own life so totally as to get hundreds of pages of comments (and not just here!).

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Ok he's definitely aiming to drive her to such distraction with such patently absurd claims, that she reveals her qualifications. Therefore giving him ammunition to at least make her life unpleasant. I've no doubt whatever professional body Kim is registered with will have no truck with that maliciously minded fool (and if she is retired she may have let her registration lapse, since I can tell you from experience it's not cheap. You have to pay to maintain your place on a professional register, so if you don't intend to practice there's no point continuing to pay)

I pointed out to him that Kim explains in Cappy's interview why her work on JW watch/with Lloyd was not in a professional capacity and could not be considered a contract such as the attorney/client relationship is.

NCC What is certain is Kim's reply to Karlo Novosel's letter was far superior to the garbage he typed out. If any lawyer needs to be asked what type of credentials they posses it is Karlo's.

Exactly! Only a moron would question her abilities.
    Plus what a rip roaring cheek that he takes advantage of FREE volunteer work from Kim, only to claim she did it for "prominence".

Talk about projection😆

Not to mention Kim gives us information that would not only normally be extremely costly, but also hard to find. Given it's not easy to find a lawyer/solicitor that understands how Watchtower works.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit