It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

The 665 number reminds me of tall buildings that have no 13th floor.

•  Debra
    Debra

What? Yes I saw where he filed another false lawsuit, honestly he's crazy, there is nothing new to add and he's already had the court throw it out once, oh well let him keep wasting patreons donations

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

from Facebook ... He's NOT FUNNY, COME ON!

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I'm sure the comedy will be the woke bullshit being literally shoved down our throats. I once loved comedy, Especially people like Kevin Bridges, But even he has become just as woke now.

Kinda wondering where Lloyd's head is at thinking he could be the next Billy Connolly. In the words of The Big Yin himself. Away with yeh pansy shite!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Should I fly over to Croatia simply to heckle Hemorrhoid Evans?

Do I heckle him properly, or do I simply show up and hurl hideous chili farts in his general direction?

My gawd......that pic above.....he looks like a fuggin' Muppet! Is Tibor's hand shoved up his hand? Maybe if "Tibor is Gracious", he'll tickle Cedars prostate on the way out. lol

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

I'm sure all those "comedians" are hilarious and not cringe whatsoever.

Odds of hearing the term "cis-heteropatriarchy" that night?

• Simon
    Simon

So 3 female comedians plus Lloyd?

That means it will be a comedy-free comedy night.

Female comedians always just shout "men, I hate them!!" and "my vagina!! am I right?!!"

Lloyd will ask to see.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I'm sure the comedy will be the woke bullshit being literally shoved down our throats.

Here's one of the bios for the 3 comedians:

MIRANDA LONČAR (BiH) She is a weird atheist with a poor memory. By heart she only knows two things: Lord’s prayer and her ex’s number. Neither of them is answering. When she came of age her parents gave her the best contraception a woman can have: feminism. Combined with a certain regard for female mustache. A woman can do anything, they said. So she does everything. She works and cleans and cooks and takes care of twins. All in all, she is massively joyous to be alive and laugh about the good and the bad life brings. Or … she dies. Jokes aside, since she started doing stand up she collected a serious amount of preformances through entire Balkan region and she also performed in London, Budapest and Zurich. In 2014 she appears in „Stand-up Express“ by Comedy Central Extra and in 2017 in „Comedy Klasik Show“ on Klasik TV.

As for Marina Orsag, she's the organiser. Here's her profile pic:

And of course, here's Lloyd's:

LLOYD EVANS (UK)
    Lloyd Evans is a Manchester-born writer and filmmaker who has lived in Croatia for 13 years and recently moved to Zagreb. Lloyd has made numerous TV appearances to share his knowledge about Jehovah's Witnesses, a religion he walked away from soon after leaving the UK. Lloyd also has two books and a YouTube channel dedicated to discussing atheism, the Bible and his former religion. Now he is transforming all of that into stand up

I wonder if these feminists know that Lloyd is a regular connoisseur of sex trafficking victims in Croatia and Thailand?

So three feminists who seem to have experience in stand-up plus... Lloyd Evans? Per his bio it looks like he's using his JW activism background as a basis for his routine.

Man is his spot going to suck. I'm sure the audience will just gobble up his Kingdom Hall stories and be on the floor laughing.

Marina and her two real comedians need to know who they are sharing their stage with.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I'm sure the audience will just gobble up his Kingdom Hall stories and be on the floor laughing.

If he goes with the kingdom hall/jw/knocking on doors diatribe it will be a total bust because if you have not been a jw before you probably will not understand it.

Is there a way to contact these people so we can let them know about this thread and who/what Lloyd Evans is?

It would be right hilarious if somehow someone somewhere could record his bit so we could all have a good vomit fest in here!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

His main problem is that I don't think he can laugh at himself. If he could, he'd have material to spare.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit