It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I care a lot about those he's hurt and for them I'll keeping going forward.

I am in the same camp. There’s nothing that slob can do or say to me that will hurt me. He has no credibility to me and this dates back to 2012.

He bootlegged COC. I was upset as I had corresponded with Franz when I was first waking up. Even in the twilight of his life, he took the time to write me personally. People bought his side of the story even after he publicly slandered Ray’s chosen heir Debbie Dykstra and I was through for a few years. Didn’t care anymore. Fuck it.

I was particularly concerned with the volunteer TRA translator in Hermosillo. He was in tears thinking Lloyd Evans was going to sue him. That wasn’t all. Lloyd turned most of his fellow translators against him and he had hardly anymore friends who spoke his language in addition to being shunned by his family. All for doing what he thought was right in trying to help Lloyd expedite the Spanish translation of TRA, which never happened! He pocketed the money and treated his volunteers like third world sweat shop workers! This experience affected me deeply.

Then this whole Thailand thing happened…

For all the talk about how his critics need to “move on” and stop “obsessing”, well fuck you too. I don’t care about the people who know all this about him and still continue to support him. They can all go get bent. This includes Dijana, who is likely thrilled at Lloyd getting a portion of his lost support back. If Lloyd hurts her again, I’ll be playing the world’s smallest violin for her.

I care about the vulnerable ones who like his videos, had or have no idea what the “defamation” was about or simply bought his canard that it was only an extramarital affair he apologised for. It’s from these people who do not have these facts or have been manipulated into believing his side of the story that most of these new Patreon converts are drawn from.

Lloyd lost nearly 500 paying Patrons. He’s gained a little over 200 back from Patrons and YT memberships. This was his best shot and he took it. He’s now acting like a spiteful troll, not someone who got a nice boost to his business. That’s really what the numbers are - something he can be prideful over and point to that he’s back after a protracted period of losing.

I’m with JWBD. There are too many ill-informed people out there who have no clue who they just gave their money to and how he’s going to spend it. Add in the fact he’s still going on about “criminal defendants” and winning lawsuits, this is a seriously deranged individual who is making strides in re-establishing his cult again.

Debra:

I've tried various things over the last nearly 18 months but he's still there still scamming people, sorry guys I'm just feeling defeated right now

The third act in the Lloyd Evans saga begins right now.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    sorry guys I'm just feeling defeated right now

Nothing to be defeated about miss Deb, he only wins when we all shut up 💗💗

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Many many moons ago a thread like this would have been impossible as Lloyd had far too many flying monkeys to do his dirty work, whilst he directed the orchestra, so to speak.

Mike and Kim came out against him. Their family received nothing but abuse.

Joel and others from the VAA came out against him, and they all received equal abuse.

Marc and Cora had a vital interview set up that could have blown the lid off the watchtower's CSA problem. Lloyd swooped in and sabotaged that interview and defamed Marc and Cora to boot.

Every time this person is caught out, he has to do something extreme to silence people, he uses his flying monkeys, and he ALWAYS uses the threat of litigation, he will go to the most extreme lengths to silence people but always plays the victim. He has got away with this behavior for too long.

Now we have a thread that is currently standing at over 900 pages, and will soon reach the 1,000 pages landmark. that is an achievement in itself. Not bad for someone who tried to silence us all.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Now we have a thread that is currently standing at over 900 pages, and will soon reach the 1,000 pages landmark. that is an achievement in itself. Not bad for someone who tried to silence us all.

There are lessons from the past to be learnt. We can’t keep giving up, or the same things will keep happening

• Cuthbert
    Cuthbert

Still no donations after 2 days, that in itself must be a blow to the blonde blubberer

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Now we have a thread that is currently standing at over 900 pages
    I have it on “good authority” that this thread is something they’ve been actively trying to derail either directly through troll accounts or indirectly by labeling posters here as conspiracy theorists or KS loyalists.

Keep posting. We’re getting excellent Twitter exposure and even on Reddit they keep referring to it. There is also both anecdotal and direct evidence that people are coming here and reading for themselves regarding the complicated history of Lloyd Evans. Do it for the new patrons who will come to this thread and see what the fuss is about.
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    He’s gained a little over 200 back from Patrons and YT memberships

Those numbers puzzle me. That man is so Vindictive , could it be he kind of help to boost the numbers by cheating. maybe asking somebody else, like Tibor or even his wife to purchase some Patrons or Youtube memberships? Just a thought ...

• joe134cd
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Oh Good Gravy. I made that meme on Twitter and somebody was upset and said I was Fat Shaming him...Seriously? Hope he never come on this forum ,and see what others colorful Words we all used to described him sometime... by the way that was my response

how about Roly-poly? Plum? chubby? Or would the medical term be less offensive for you...Morbidly Obese?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

That photo is from is Instagram account ...this comment made me laugh...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit