It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

LMsA, you said:

"Before he was banned from here,..."

So, this is the part I'm asking about. Where is "here"? Where was Lloyd banned from?

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Here

Where you are asking

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

As seen on his Facebook page... That would explain why he start taking "yoga" class... and I went on her Instagram page, His Stalking a lot of her photo there too...I.mean like ....

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Also this , He "reacted" to her post in April 2020... could not see the message he send her , maybe my WIFE just kick me out and I need your help to teach me how to "Relax" more...oh and that Yoga thing too...

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I'm hardly a defender of Lloyd Evans but might be best not to display his phone number on the site if it could cause issues for Simon.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

@Nic - I think the phone # is for Lua, the Brazilian yoga instructor. But still agree. She probably doesn't want the attention either.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

You're right, I hadn't read it properly 👍

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Sorry i didn't know it was her phone number, I would delete it if i could , but can't ...So if

SIMON IS GRACIOUS... he can take my post down...(by the way the phone number of Marina's comedy club is posted on page 653) also i went back on facebook that number is for the yoga studio...not her private number... but I will be more careful next time, sorry again

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Warning: mega rant😂

LMsA 9 more thumbs down.
    All for presenting EVIDENCE that a more than a few people’s apostate hero was DECEIVING people by saying their donations were going to make more videos and to buy equipment and maybe some sweets and toys for his daughters.

Yes posters were asking Simon to take the thread down. You're right even on this site you'd get shot down merely for asking questions around his behaviour. For example I made a comment under the post about the big Australian Apostafest. He, his wife and kids all had their fares paid (and I've no doubt accomodations) which is a hellova lot of money. For why? All the time some amazing Aussie apostates doing genuinely important work. ....like Lara Kaputt etc Wonder how much she and Steven Unthank got for literally changing watchtower doctrine? Or the ARC survivors, such as BCG?? Perhaps he had gone to interview people. But surely there are capable Australian apostates who could do it and he could have posted it on his channel is it gets the most coverage?! I couldn't believe he didn't do something about the Warwick protest, or the UK protest that Goatlikepersonality and Lou Goode were involved in. Why not? Because HE is not centre of attention, that's why not !! Totally sickening. He would never report on something he wasn't involved in. Unless it was something official & huge like the ARC, or they were foreign language apostates so he couldn't be involved, such as Reclaimed Voices or the Polish protest.

Kim Silvio The first weeks/months were hard however I became heartened when people stopped and started thinking with their logical brains after the emotions settled down. I hope it’s a lesson we all learn from. We are easily triggered and lack emotional regulation when we leave the cult.

Anyway someone I'm fond of and respect on this site lambasted me for suggesting he'd taken advantage of the Australian Apostates. Subsequently this person has remained silent on Lloyd, which I understand since he now works in mental health.

But what I think is wrong is standing by and watching Kim on the end of a tirade of abuse from exjws for stating the truth. Anyone & everyone should condemn that, no matter what your opinion of Lloyd is.

I heard Someone talking about the hypocrisy of Stephen Fry today, trying to 'remain neutral' yet refusing to condemn the rape and death threats JK Rowling has received, because "he has intersex friends". What have your friendships got to do with the morality of a woman recieving rape & death threats?? I hope it's not got that bad for Kim, but Likewise every one, regardless of our views, should condemn the attacks on Kim.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Toblerone5 wrote: "... So if SIMON IS GRACIOUS..."

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit