It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Is there a way to contact these people so we can let them know about this thread and who/what Lloyd Evans is?

[email protected] or by sms on +385 91 5440520

Marina's comedy club general info:

[email protected]

+385 95 868 1319

Probably look them up on WhatsApp

• Vintage
    Vintage

Croatia isn't as far away as Lloyd thought it was.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    ToH His main problem is that I don't think he can laugh at himself. If he could, he'd have material to spare.

Bingo! I guessed he'd base his comedy on his JW years. The problem is when he's exhausted the few JW gags that are 'accessible' to non-JWs, where's he going to get his material from? It's also interesting that for a man whose such a perv, he's actually really straight-laced. All that performative respectability really gives me the Willie's about him. I like comedians who are really straight talking. No pretense.

• Vintage
    Vintage

On second thought... let's encourage him to try being a comedian. He needs an honest job with which to support his family and himself. Comedians, as a group, have no particular moral ethics to which they subscribe. No one looks to comedians, as a group, as their moral compass. As a comedian, LE will soon find out that he can't "bully and block" someone just because they don't laugh at his jokes and fall down and do obeisance to him.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Honestly I don’t know whether he will be a good standup or not.

That having been said he’ll be crap.

For when he flounders maybe we should donate worthy jokes. Here are a few of my finest:

Did you know there are only 3 million chickens in the UK? That’s a poultry amount.

Did you hear the latest theory the JFK assassin was from Cornwall? Others are saying that’s just a Cornish patsy.

Did you know that - “Police police police police police.” - is a grammatically correct English sentence? Not funny, but true.

Did you know Jesus had a motorbike? Mind the time he rode into Jerusalem in his Triumph.

How do we know Moses wore a wig? Because sometimes he appeared with Aaron and sometimes without.

Some people say that Satan wears a wig, but there will be hell toupee for whoever started that rumour.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I hope that Tibor was Gracious enough to have video tape his boss " Big premier" ...But I have a feeling he probably did, and because L.E. BOMB , he will tell Tibor to delete it...
  • Vintage
    Vintage

SBF, wouldn't thst be "two" sentences? Police police police. Police police.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Folks have been wondering why Tibor is still on the payroll despite Evans' losing over half his patrons/income.

Two reasons.

1. Evans is lazy. He doesn't want to do the boring editing work and isn't interested in learning the skills necessary to do it himself.

2. Tibor knows things.

Just my opinion of course. 😉

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Vintage the sentence (“Police police police police police.”) means: police that police police also police police.

An even better one, if you’re American and can use the word “buffalo” as a verb:

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo

• Vintage
    Vintage

SBF, you don’t like my two sentences? :-(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit