It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

found this ...

• Vintage
    Vintage

I shudder to think of him owning a hotel for desperate people.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I don’t care if I get a copyright claim, my channel isn’t monetised, however I take your point and certainly wouldn’t give him the satisfaction ☺️

Yes, he might even try to sue you!

• Parzival
    Parzival

you would want to debug your room for webcams if you did stay

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    What was the media interview that Evans sabotaged?

It was an interview a BBC journalist was going to do with Marc Latham. Out of pure jealousy Lloyd got someone to contact the journo and put a spanner in the works. The interview was subsequently cancelled (the person who did this at Lloyds behest has subsequently apologised to be fair).

The reason the twitter account @theculticexperience said that the CSA interview Lloyd sabotaged would "blow up" is because this was the before Iicsa and before the ARC (although after Barb Anderson's "Dateline"). This twitter fool Rafa Chevez is wrong claiming governments of the world are aware anyway, because at the time they were far from aware. In fact Lou Goode, Marc Latham & others were responsible for getting iccsa to investigate Watchtower in the first place.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Parzivalyou would want to debug your room for webcams if you did stay

Hell yeah. Can you imagine? A peephole in the ladies toilets ....yeuk!!!🤢 This dudes eye is always on the main chance. He probably wants to crowd fund people to buy the damn place for him so he can become a hotelier. He'd offer the odd free room to pretty young exjws for a couple of weeks ..... with a connecting door to his room just like Rutherford's!! Lloyds Beth Sarim😱

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I shudder to think of him owning a hotel for desperate people

Hotel Lloydland

"You can check out any time you like But you can never leave"

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

He’d need an Organisation(TM) to run it

• Vintage
    Vintage

Evans' post about the delapidated hotel was May 20, 2021, ...so, almost a year and a half ago. None of his outrageous behavior had yet gone viral. (I guess that was a pun.) So, at the time that he made that post, most of his Patreon supporters would have seen his musings about opening a safe house for cult refugees as humanitarian, generous, and altruistic. I think they would have increased their donations to see help provided to Watchtower's victims. I wonder if Evans made inquiry as to the property's ownership, its real estate value, and what it would cost to bring it up to code. If he had followed through on the hotel idea instead of doing the January 2022 extravaganza, by now there might have been disenfranchised exjw's trekking from all over Europe to his refuge. And, Evans bank account might have reached an all time high.

P.S. He would have been the landlloyd.

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

I thought he couldn’t afford to get his kids haircut? I guess the price of an abandoned and renovated hotel is slightly less than a haircut in Croatia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit