It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Personally I like Evans videos. He has a good way of presenting. I don't really care what he dose in his private life. None of my business. I know he has a huge ego and I would most likely not want to have a beer with him, and I know I do not have a thing in common with him in politics. But he has a good way of presenting the JW stuff.

To each, their own, but to me you are basically saying you enjoy his monotone boring videos that pad the runtime far longer than necessary. Other channels do the same content and are just as good at it.

Calling it right now this will be an ego trip for him and he'll insult and ridicule whoever he interviews. He'll be the smart one.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

This is Evans moving away from exJW 'activism' to the atheist debating community where his nasty backstory is far less well known. That's where the stubborn 500+ patrons are from and where Evans sees any potential growth.

Maybe.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Evans: ...I'm really struggling to understand your logic in how apologies work and should be dispensed.

Yeah, that's been pretty obvious from the beginning, Lloyd.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

NonCoinCollector said Other channels do the same content and are just as good at it.

Exactly! I personally like Telltale. I love his drawings. I actually can't stand Lloyd. He just has one of those superiority tones.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    6820 said
    Calling it right now this will be an ego trip for him and he'll insult and ridicule whoever he interviews. He'll be the smart one.

What JW is going to talk to him? Also, this would be fair game for any religious belief. He literally cannot help himself with the ideology that only he is right (wonder where he learned that!) These people will be challenged, because he just can't help himself. I wonder if he will interview any pagans? Or will it only be Christians he will be after?

• Simon
    Simon
    What JW is going to talk to him?

It'll be like his original "these are totally from current JWs, honest" survey ... probably some other john he ran into and gave a script to.

As a basic rule, no current JW in good standing would dream of doing some interview with an apostate online.

So it will either involve trickery or lies, possibly both.

Or, as nicolaou points out - it will be nothing whatsoever to-do with JWs and he's trying to re-invent himself as just another atheist commentator where they don't know he's a dick.

I give it 3 weeks before his new audience is laughing at his backstory.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Croatian to English translators, photos, and their pay rates.
    https://www.upwork.com/hire/croatian-to-english-translators/hr/
    Three different fellows listed are named "Marko M". :)

Breaking news Lloyd's not satisfied with making fun of people in cults hes now going after any old Bob Joe who has any kind of spiritual beliefs. Or failing that he'll be able to find someone who needs help leaving a different religion. I can see it now.

Paid actor I mean poor stupid religious person: wow thank you so much Lloyd for showing me the error of my ways if only that aweful woman Kim could also see the error of her ways!

Lloyd : never fear poor dumb religious person who I've never met before you will get a discount on my patron and Kim could as well if only she hadn't listened to her morals.

• vienne
    vienne

So ... This video was modeled on Evans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Sy-ndtF2c

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit