It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Yep, sometimes the simplest explanation is the best one. A man who is trying to salvage his reputation and seems to be having trouble getting his story straight is probably lying. His attempts to deal with every discrepancy just ends up leading to more discrepancies. You would think that just being up front and honest from the start would be the best option, but something tells me that the truth of his situation is so bad that lying about it is the only chance he has of getting through this with even a shred of his 'career' still intact.

• Vintage
    Vintage

So, ... in his mind, he’s just so much fun and such a gentleman that he “won” their hearts?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Floyd Nevins vows revenge on Kendra Silva in the only way he knows how... to the ends of the Earth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQUr8Oh0f2I&t=304s&ab_channel=JuddofArmies

• Vintage
    Vintage

“...and make sure this part gets edited out.” Lol.

And his assistant’s name is Tivo. (funny)

I think Floyd Nevins could actually get an acting job.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@ Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    You're missing one key piece of information. There was an ex JW YouTuber (I'd need to find the screenshot) who was a former sex worker (IIRC). Just before the Andrew Gold video she revealed he had sent her text messages bragging about seeing sex worker(s) in Thailand. This is when his narrative changed. My guess is one of the points he'll try to claim that we the M7 lied about was his use of prostitutes in Thailand. He would try to claim a he-said/they-said defense that he actually was dating a prostitute. This kind of got lost in the shuffle and to me it's the smoking gun that he can't wriggle out of. It really blew up his entire defense.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@ Simon

Regarding concept of letting your opposition run wild I can understand that. One the conspiracies I could maybe understand is that WT could treat him with kid gloves if he had something damning against them like others have brought up... that being said I'm skeptical of that as well just because they did at one point try to shut him down. I think they just realized (unlike with him) it probably wasn't worth their money. I also wouldn't put it past WT to hire a firm to look into who they see as threats to their org and collect what dirt they can. I could totally buy into that they knew he was going to eventually self-destruct or be found out so watch and laugh. But that's me with the tin-foil hat on.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Pr0ner:

You're missing one key piece of information. There was an ex JW YouTuber (I'd need to find the screenshot) who was a former sex worker (IIRC). Just before the Andrew Gold video she revealed he had sent her text messages bragging about seeing sex worker(s) in Thailand.

You speaking of Jill Adams (Mighty Mouse)? I didn’t see those screenshots but I do remember seeing her post about Dijana calling her and sending cryptic msgs about Lloyd being gone.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@ Las Malvinas son Argentinas

No this was an American woman who was with Lloyd in Texas. Here is the screenshot I got when she posted to Andrew Gold's YouTube channel. I had the date confused but it's gotta be why Lloyd had to write everything he did around it. He knew that others knew the truth and had the receipts. He came out with that ridiculous "all were over the age of..." nonsense as soon as I announced I would be doing my video interview with Kim.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Notice she says "sex workers" implying he engaged with multiple ones. She also straight up says he lied about the "dating" aspect.

In order to file a lawsuit binding all of the defendants together, there would need to be something we all shared as a "lie". I could really only think of two points he could focus his lawsuit on. The claim he saw prostitutes in Thailand and the claim he engaged with a minor during his JW days. The M7 never stated the accusation of grooming as far as I'm aware, at least I know I never said that. In fact I even stated I didn't buy it, and shared the message by Dijana saying it wasn't true. So the only other point he could go against us on is the Thailand bit.

This really blows everything up, especially his shifting stories. This is the smoking gun he can't escape.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

before Bailey post gets deleted. and because she personally met him ,I made a summarize version of her review...PERVERT CREEP...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit