It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JeffT
    JeffT

When I was working as an accountant I did some work in both restaurants and hotels. Must of my work involved apartment buildings but all three (restaurants, hotels, and apartments) are similar in what it takes to run one. You think you're running the business, but the reality is they run your life.

Evans clearly has no idea what it takes to own a hotel/cafe.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

So now Lloyd wants to be the next Jim Jones then!

• Vintage
    Vintage

What's the beverage of choice in Croatia,... instead of Kool-Aid?

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    Thisismein1972
    So now Lloyd wants to be the next Jim Jones then!

Or the next "Neverland-Ranch" ....

When I saw the hotel photos and the post by Lloyd Evans here, I immediately thought of Michael Jackson's "Children's Paradise".

I wonder why Lloyd has these hotel dream fantasies?

•  Debra
  •  Debra
    Debra

I took this from Facebook I hope none minds, people need to be aware of him he is a sick and dangerous person

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I wonder why Lloyd has these hotel dream fantasies?

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed
    The Lloyd Evans Conspiracy Theory Discussed
    Rumours have circulated for months now that Lloyd Evans is up there with Burgess Maclean Philby and Blunt...lets talk Conspiracy Theories #lloydgate #JehovahsWitnesses
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Debra that list you posted above was originally posted here by Las Malvinas, and then I saw it reposted on Facebook, and now you’ve posted it back here from Facebook. I feel like in an recursive maze. 😂

Thankfully, LE’s Patreon support seems to be drifting down again in an accelerating spiral. When he was on Andrew Gold’s show he claimed his Patreon numbers were “stabilising”. That was at around 750 patrons at the time. I wonder what level it needs to drop to before he decides to call it a day because it’s no longer worthwhile. Does it need to get as low as 100 or 50 patrons before he throws in the towel? He has already dropped from about 900 to 450, and keeps on falling.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

As long as Hemorrhoid Evans can still afford $20 "dates", he'll still be up and running.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit