It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Amazing. This is my first time to read the transcript of one of Lloyd's Patrons-only videos. The "Oh Lloyd's begging" quote provides proof that he doesn't entirely wear blinders. Thanks, LMsA.

You said his video was about 17 minutes. Were you able to do mostly copy and paste?

As a coincidence, though not related to Lloyd, I'd just finished doing a Spanish translation of a 17 minute video on the Hamburg shooting. That took me two and a half days. I emailed my translation to the video creator a couple of hours ago, had supper, and am still recovering from two days of intense concentration.

• Listener
    Listener

He's as crooked as his nose. As is he doesn't know what begging is, he's a con man.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Screenshots from JWWatch Reddit late 2021:

• betterdaze
  • betterdaze
  • Vintage
    Vintage

BTW, I translate exjw material "pro-bono" out of the sheer joy of helping people break free from Watchtower.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    BTW, I translate exjw material "pro-bono" out of the sheer joy of helping people break free from Watchtower.

Vintage, you nailed it! In my opinion, credibility is lost when one's words are motivated by money. Lloyd's words are about as valuable to me as used toilet paper. Flush it and wash your hands!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I can’t expect Tibor to work for free. I can’t expect Dijana to work for free.

He was happy when everyone else was working for him for free. NOT that I’m complaining because I wouldn’t have taken his money even if he had offered, however he almost seems offended at the thought of Dijana working for free ….just saying ….

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Just a comment on pictures being "accidentally" found on their shared iCloud account.

There was no accident in this. It is a classic tactic of an abuser. See I don't need you. If you do not want an open marriage, I can easily find other people and I have the pictures to prove, and I will write and tweet about it too.

The only problem is, he cannot easily find others at all, he was down on his luck in the US, so he does what any abuser does, use those less fortunate in life. Those being Thai prostitutes.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Anything he says now just sounds seedy

facts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit