It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Jeff You think you're running the business, but the reality is they run your life.

Yes I know a retired pub landlady of 30 years plus, who raised her kids whilst running one. She works for a hospitality charity and gets invited to careers fairs,too. She said if your not prepared for it to be a way of life, rather than a job, don't do it.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

This is a Must have for any Ex-jw , a Frame photo of a G.B. member and a big sign with the JW, ORG logo ... it just me he looks like he could be saying :Hello there ,CLARICE, I'm Lloyd Evans .Welcome to my new Bunker

• Simon
    Simon
    JLE Publishing is no longer located at his dad’s home in Wilmslow. They have changed addresses two times.

Doesn't appear to be the setup of anyone being shunned.

Fake exJW

• Vintage
    Vintage

It sounds like Lloyd's strategy is like a two-minutes-hate, straight from the book 1984.
    "A day never passed when spies and saboteurs acting under his directions were not unmasked by the Thought Police. He was the commander of a vast shadowy army, an underground network of conspirators dedicated to the overthrow of the State…"
    https://intellectualtakeout.org/2016/03/heres-the-original-two-minutes-hate/

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Does it need to get as low as 100 or 50 patrons before he throws in the towel? He has already dropped from about 900 to 450, and keeps on falling.

A key benchmark will be the issue of Tibor and his continued employment. The 540 Patron goal explicitly stated that he would "explore the possibility of hiring someone to assist with video editing", an obvious reference to Tibor. He's in danger of falling 100 patrons below that goal.

I'd imagine that Lloyd would keep Tibor as long as he can possibly do so due to the bad optics of having to let him go due to decreasing Patrons and the fact he doesn't want to go back to editing them himself. That rant didn't come randomly and he mentioned Tibor's employment for a reason. He can afford him now but I think this is on the assumption his Patrons will start increasing again and soon.

But if/when Tibor gets the axe you will know the sky is falling.

• Vintage
    Vintage

If Tibor has signed a confidentiality agreement, that will still be in effect after his employment by Evans ends. Would Tibor ever want to work in the exjw activist area for anyone else? Was Tibor ever a JW?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I bet he will insist Tibor take a pay cut long before he’ll cut down on his visits to red light district.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Hard to justify paying Tibor with money that could be going towards his daughter's haircuts.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    This is a Must have for any Ex-jw , a Frame photo of a G.B. member and a big sign with the JW, ORG logo ... it just me he looks like he could be saying :Hello there ,CLARICE, I'm Lloyd Evans .Welcome to my new Bunker

Him having a framed photo of a GB and a JW.ORG logo sign is just plain weird! I mean do you know of another exjw that has these things? A channel dedicated to "bringing down the tower" to have these things is beyond confusing?

Lloyd can you tell us why you have these things? I mean did you think because the channel is about JW's that those just exiting would feel a bit more comfortable with them there therefore it would help the channel? I am just very curious.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Are the JW .org logo and the framed GB members's photo on display when he makes videos about Mormons? What does he display in those videos? What would he have on display beside his desk in an environmental video? A tree limb? A chunk of glacier ice?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit