It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Lloyd is being a hypocrite again.

Context is Kim making a reply to the Parody account about Amanda Blackett feeling in debt to Lloyd for him “being there” for her after a family tragedy. Lloyd was taking advantage of vulnerable people per Kim and that was his reply.

Imagine being a CSA survivor like New In The Truth us and see this pathetic excuse of a man unblock her to leave a reply and then block again so she can’t read it. Who’s the coward? Afraid of New In The Truth and what she might say in response?

This won’t stop, Jabba the Hutt. We’ve had enough of your threats and it’s going to take much more than that, your meds and your hookers to get you to your happy place. You want to keep playing with fire you are going to continually get burnt.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Wow, pages 555 ,meanwhile...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    What would he have on display beside his desk in an environmental video? A tree limb? A chunk of glacier ice?

If he ever dare to make a video about CSA, he could put photos of the "Locals" he meet in Thailand.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Got this tweet, on one of my post. It made me very sad and angry...And I dont beleive one of is acolytes would have write that .But him..Oh Hell Yes!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Lloyd is at 453 and we’re at 555? We’re over 540 so we can afford Tibor to fix the image glitches that happen. Gauging the Patreon trends and his boss’s erratic behaviour and moods, employment at the Evans Brothel and Massage Parlour in Zagreb doesn’t seem stable. What shall we pay him in?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

MAL(content) has been through hell.

I remember Lloyd having a rant about being far too busy to answer personal messages and how he's not there to help exjws with free therapy!! etc. This was very early on in his You Tube career, too. He said he doesn't answer personal emails (unless funnily enough he can make content out of you. Seems to read those ok).

Eventually dear Cherie from this site stepped up to the plate as a volunteer on JWsurvey to work as jwsurvey's support worker (at first, later taking on more roles). As if working full time with dying cancer patients wasn't emotionally draining enough. But no, apparently at the time making a you tube video every week or so is so demanding Lloyd required a full time Hospice manager to come and do it for him free of charge, bolstering the importance of his ridiculous survey (which JWs never took just a few thousand exjws). The written submissions on CSA of mark O'Donnell and others and Cherie's devotion is what swelled the value of that site 100%.

• Vintage
    Vintage

555 is a nice number.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

What a sick thing to do, unblock someone on Twitter, leave a comment and then block them again. This is why I blocked him back. If Lloyd Evans has anything he would like to say to me, he can do so in person. Also I am happy to see the Patreon numbers continue their downward trend.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    unblock someone on Twitter, leave a comment and then block them again.

I have a feeling he use is JWWatchorg twitter to read people comments he block. Then he use is personal one to respond,unblock, and quickly block it before anybody can respond...Also there is that one he made DEva @DEVA,51812172 Dijana here...wich still exist, why do I think He made that one...Following 1 : NASA .Since when does is wife like space stuff? But him...Hell yes! La Preuve

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

That would be pretty pathetic, if he is using different accounts to read messages from people he blocked. Very funny, too. He wants to pretend that he is above such pettiness, but he cannot help himself. Then he blames other people for his neuroses.

I guess it is a lot like his "my life is none of your business, but sit down while I tell you all about it." This one would be "I am utterly uninterested in what you have to say, now hang on while I log into a different account to read every word."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit