It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Simon " that would explain the phrase he used in the video, something along the lines of "we had to leave the UK"

People are putting the pieces together. Just like in his first video 8-9 years ago, a Branch rep was coming to his judicial hearing.

Regarding Marko, (Not his real name) we asked him for proof that he was a family member and who he says he was. He sent us a family photo from 2006. He has told us many t hings.

Like when Lloydy Boy was complaining about having internet trouble to everyone, NO, he didn't pay his internet bill for 4 months, and it got shut off....even tho he had just gotten $15,000 from his Indigogo book fund drive

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    People are putting the pieces together. Just like in his first video 8-9 years ago, a Branch rep was coming to his judicial hearing.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

We've asked an ex-bethelite elder, 3 ex elders if they have heard of a Branch rep going to someone's judicial meeting for just apostasy. Every single one of them answered "Only if it was a liabilty to watchtower"

• Caminante
    Caminante

I wonder whether the Bethel elder came to Lloyd's judicial committee hearing just because the two other elders didn't speak English well enough? Isn't this a much more plausible explanation?

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

Something that is really getting to me and has been spinning around in my brain. Lloyd said in his "non apology video" that his wife's reputation would be ruined.

Infidelity does not ruin the reputation of the innocent parties in this unless she knows something else and is helping to keep something a secret. Perhaps I am reading too much into it but with everything that has came out over the past week now, it's that, that's got me questioning.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    wonder whether the Bethel elder came to Lloyd's judicial committee hearing just because the two other elders didn't speak English well enough? Isn't this a much more plausible explanation?

Exactly he didn't speak Croation back then. I don't think pushing this Lloyd is an Paedo thing is good when there's no evidence.

It's enough his utter tone deafness to others suffering (Adam the guy who tried to kill himself) his spending donated money on prostitutes, his going to the sex traffic capital of the world (it's really horrific) and his cruelty and carelessness of his wife's feelings (not to mention his arrogance).

Adding unproven gossip to the list makes us look bad.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Adding unproven gossip to the list makes us look bad.

It’s still unexplained to me why he claims in that same video about his judicial meeting, that he has damaging information for the Croatia branch that he’s going to use as a bargaining chip.

If you’re presenting yourself as this activist that’s trying to bring down an organization, why do you hide damaging information about one of their branches?

Unless, perhaps, it’s not just damaging to the branch and may be damaging to you too?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

SlimBoyFat

Marko has never been a JW and english is not his first language. He has to use a translating program.

• Simon
    Simon
    Unless, perhaps, it’s not just damaging to the branch and may be damaging to you too?

Exactly, it makes no sense if you claim to be an activist - why is he holding back? But if that damaging information is about himself then it suddenly makes perfect sense. The whole "I have something on them", "I am not going to record it", "we had to leave the UK" all piece together and make (some) sense.

• Simon
    Simon
    I wonder whether the Bethel elder came to Lloyd's judicial committee hearing just because the two other elders didn't speak English well enough? Isn't this a much more plausible explanation?

I really doubt there were no elders at all in the immediate circuit that could speak English.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit