It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

I've already given this information to Mike but since this is out in the public I would like to add that Lloyd's dad is not just a well respected elder in Wilmslow but the most influential that for many years has destroyed other people's lives and driven away people from the congregation.The Co coordinstor of elders is Lloyd's childhood friend they grew up in the same part of town and each others houses. The Co ordinator along with another influential elder I won't name see Jonathan the father as a surrogate father ,they are same age as Lloyd.All 3 of them are totally corrupt and not only they offered Lloyd a hiding place in Wilmslow, our congregation, but also crucial advise how to escape to Croatia and avoid criminal charges.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Another strange episode with Lloyd was with his sister. He made videos about her which he later took down. She is no longer a JW but doesn’t have anything to do with Lloyd for reasons that were never explained. He found out that she was doing a sponsored run and he encouraged his supporters to sponsor her, but she didn’t want his supporters’ money and he removed the video, presumably at her request. It seemed intrusive and bullying the way he galvanised his followers to send his sister messages along the lines “shame on you for ignoring Lloyd but here’s some money for your run”.

• r.a.m.
    r.a.m.

Old exJW from the Robert King days.

I lost personal interest in Lloyd when his videos increasingly turned toward atheist evangelism. I did continue to visit his channel when there was a new scoop or leaked video and occasionally tipped him. Along the way, I started to question how he was gaining access to these secret Watchtower videos. Who on the inside was his contact? Why did they risk it all and choose him to get the word out? How were they never caught? The whole situation surrounding him and his WT connections seemed rather suspect.

Does anyone have any information regarding the leakers and their connection to Evans?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

After i watch the video of the Vast Apostate hour ,I think i finally undestand the hole Bethel Branch involvement.The 14 Y\O was a JW that he was Grooming ,Probably her JW parents when they found out,maybe wanted to go to the police? Or expose hm? And that is why they did a big Cover up with the Banch to shut them up.SICKENING!

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Toblerone5

You're on the right path

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Since no JW Elders in is cong. (and Daddy adolph) in the U.K. ,and Croatia , did not go to the police but did a big cover up on that J*rk ,I made this, If this Meme offend anybody,I'm not sorry cause I'm an ex-Repressed JW with Out of Controls Fingers...Please respect my privacy...Fake tears , and now I will go on a 3 weeks vacation to scuba dive.....

• Diogenesister
  • Listener
    Listener
    Newly enlightened - We have been friends with Marko since 2015.
    We might come out with a video about this

If you believe him to be a real person, can you provide the evidence? Do you know if Marko has made any other ex JW 'friends'?

Over on reddit Truthdoesnotchange wrote this comment about the recent pdf statement by Marko

The metadata in the document shows it was written by Kim Brooks. She and her husband have a long and antagonistic history with Lloyd and have been known to peddle in misinformation before. The document itself is largely being promoted by accounts on twitter and this sub that were created around the same time this controversy started. At this point, the i think it is wise to treat this statement with a healthy bit of skepticism.
  • Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

“Misinformation”

ugh. Here we go.

• Simon
    Simon

Soon they'll announce "new light" ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit