It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    Breaking news: "Bring it on" says local pervert

That video cover page makes me laugh out loud, literally, every time I see it:

It'd be good to promote things like that in advance - I didn't know it was a live stream until I clicked and watched. Great to see everyone being so supportive of each other. One positive thing Lloyd has done is brought many people together.

His days of isolating people and picking them off one by one is over.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    but it also applies to many of his other videos that are critical of the WTS for the sake of being critical.

And that demonstrates the downside of the Patreon business model: Channels churning out inconsequential and meaningless videos just for the sake of producing content.

I’ve seen this too in channels devoted to football and YouTubers admitting they’ve “got” to produce content to keep their patrons fed.

As I’ve often said, there’s a whole heap of Watchtower sins that are clearly on view, no need to make up stuff.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Thanks Patreon !

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Here is part of what that delusional nut bag Lloyd Evans is demanding.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    I’ve seen this too in channels devoted to football and YouTubers admitting they’ve “got” to produce content to keep their patrons fed.

I believe the YouTube algorithm also rewards regular content, so that it is more profitable to post short videos frequently. There are creators who post new videos daily! I think some creators burn out from trying to find topics and from the effort of posting so frequently. Lloyd's approach, which was to spend a relatively small amount of time on creating the content and more time editing and prepping it (or perhaps having others do it?) for publication over time, probably works well to keep it from becoming too much of a burden, at least at first.

But that much content can be difficult for viewers. The 10-to-15 minute stuff is easy to handle over the course of a week or a month. But did anyone really sit through the three+ hour long convention breakdowns for each day of the convention? Does YouTube reward that kind of massive content dump?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

This video is excellent. All of the Magnificent Seven together and Cappytan. Well worth the 2.5 hours watching. Yes I know it was posted on the previous page, but it deserves a second mention. Lloyd Evans, we are laughing at you. You are a miserable failure of a man that never deserved what attention you got. Dijana deserved better, the Ex-JW community deserves better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfV66P5pR14

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Here is Altworldly's latest video discussion on Lloyd Evans, it is a little over 1.5 hours.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1502077599

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Here is a quick message from Mike Brooks. Please everybody reading this, go watch The Vast Apostate Hour's video. What Tom (JW Fairytale) had to say in the middle of the video was very eye opening. Lloyd Evans made a mistake naming the seven people he wants to sue. Let's make this thing viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWFHUao79Ww

• Vintage
    Vintage

NonCoinCollector, if I were able to do so, I would send you a nice box of Refresh eye drops. You could surely use it after so many hours of video review.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I agree with what pr0ner said. I think Lloyd has made threats he needs to follow through with.

I couldn't understand why he had picked on you Pr0ner in particular. As Jake (I think?)said he seems to have a real "hate-on" for you for some reason (beard jealousy?😂). Obviously he has gone for Kim even though everything she said is 100% verifiable, he kinda has to at this point. But everyone else he has a history with and he blames for releasing the Marko stuff (I think with Cora it's just that she has his number, the same with Marc to some extent). However when I found out where you lived, Johnathan, then I understood why he'd picked on you. He thinks it will be easier to recover costs, maybe?

Which brings me to this: I think you should sue HIM for defamation - he's called you all liars, criminals etc when he broke the law himself. I also think you guys should :

1. Contact whatever agency deals with Croation law firms and/or their business standards commission and complain about the so-called legal letter you received demanding that money with bloody menaces!! It was extortion and illegal in UK, USA, Australia and almost certainly Holland.

2. Make a complaint to your own police service and legal standards authority - particularly Pr0ner and Jehovah's Witnesses Beliefs Discussed and marc and Cora (all being in the UK)about that letter and see what can be done. I think they will advise you take action since it brings their profession into disrepute.

As far as I can gather, this insult law was passed to protect government officials/organizations. Also as someone on the livestream correctly mentioned, they've only prosecuted non domiciled aliens of criminal offences who were war criminals!!!

I disagree with everyone about the money he's spent on the legal "team" (notice how he aggrandises everything connected with himself? He's always done that, made mundane things appear very "weighty" and dignified putting on a his po-faced attitude over irrelevancy, so a solicitor becomes his "legal team"🙄🤦). Anyway Lloyd is a tightwad. Always has been. I think it's the trainee, in the UK he would be doing his LPE or Legal practice Course (soon to be the SQE), he has working for him hence the terrible rookie mistakes within these letters. It's also possible the senior partners are not working on it because they don't think it will succeed, so they've given the student the go ahead to do most of the work. Just my opinion, by the way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit