It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

No worries Toblerone5.

I make major cock ups every day of my life - no need to apologise.

Best Wishes

Ron.W

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    The thing is, *HE* isn't capable of doing that work. He's keeping all the earnings generated by the work of multiple other non-paid volunteers.

Yeah, he sounds like a grifter. I think it would help for anyone who was working for him for free (or for low wages) to speak up about it. He can keep pretending that all of the negative attention is due to a "green screen controversy" or people making accusations that he never admitted to. There's already enough stuff --that he confirmed as true-- to make it clear he's not a nice or good person. Some of his supporters will brush off the evidence that he's a world-class jerk, but it's clear that a lot of people aren't comfortable financially supporting him, even if the worst accusations aren't true.

'I'm not a killer or anything, and I do super important work! So I humiliated my wife and set an atrocious example for my kids? Who cares! I use people for my own selfish ends? So what! I'm a big shot activist! I make videos! I matter! I matterrrrrrrrrrr...'

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

All I did was type “L”

• Harpocats
    Harpocats

“Yes Lloyd Evans, my plan is to make you infamous. It doesn't matter how long it takes. I don't care if you go by James Lloyd Evans, John Cedars, Lloyd Evans, or any other name, you can't hide what you are. And yes that voice you are hearing in your head that sounds like a south-eastern Texas accent, is me.”

Seriously? You need to GET A LIFE!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

It might be time to clear your browser.

I can't believe there is 174 pages of Green Screen talk.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Whatever Harpocats. Good luck defending this awful man. Also, since this is your first posting, feel free to admit that you are Lloyd and you know exactly what I am saying. Go ahead and come clean.

• Harpocats
    Harpocats
    KIM SILVIO
    You’re such a hypocrite! You said you weren’t cutting him down before, but yet now you say it still makes you sick to think about it! You have said quite a few different things to me and several others on different social media platforms, and you keep contradicting yourself!
    IT IS YOU WHO SHOULD STOP LYING!
  • NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Settle down Lloyd Evans AKA Harpocats. What exactly did Kim Silvio lie about? It is one thing to say she lied, quite another to prove she lied. Go ahead and present proof.

• Simon
    Simon

I don't think that's Lloyd. He hasn't threatened a lawsuit, had to say libellous or mentioned his Thailand girlfriend once. The real Lloyd can't go 2 sentences without doing at least one of those things.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Seems like Tibor 2.0 😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit