It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Obviously he is paying him by the hour, let's hope

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    Someone said,

But when you are confident that no one will contest the charges, you can file away and bluster all you want online.
    KIMSILVIO replied

I have no idea why he would think that. I wouldn’t be so sure if I were him 🤷‍♀️

Exactly! I would not be so sure if I were him either. He's still a British Citizen. There are two people on that list of the magnificent 7 and :smirk: a word that starts with an EFF and is clearly in his original letter which he can be extradited for and done in a British court of law (those two know what I am on about, I won't spell it out here or give Lloydy boy the satisfaction of knowing it) He's clearly goosed himself, committed a crime or at least attempted to commit a crime. Good luck Lloydy Boy :laughing: :laughing:

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Obviously he is paying him by the hour, let's hope

Croatian Lawyers use a point fee system.

https://vaic.hr/en/lawyers-tariff-croatia-rijeka/

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

WikiFarms has nothing to do with the JW or ex-jw community, but they are now covering the Lloydy Boy scandal. Theirs is up to date & 21 pages

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/james-lloyd-evans-lloyd-evans-john-cedars-the-reluctant-apostate-jwwatch-cedarsjwsurvey.113875/page-21

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

Well, he is used to paying by the hour...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

He complain is ''Criminal Lawsuit " was very costly. Well at least they Live RENT FREE inside is HEAD...Criminal IDIOT...

• Simon
    Simon

"I don't feel comfortable discussing publicly the financial arrangements between myself and my lawyers"

If it was on a contingency basis, you know he'd be bragging about it, that it wasn't costing or risking him anything. So it's clearly something he's paying for, and he appears to be the perfect client ... for them. You can't take it as a complete measure of how confident they are in his case, they may not have the resources to "bet" on it, but it's certainly "a" measure and there's a gap between his description of it as some kind of slam-dunk easy victory.

What comes first?

1. Legal victory for Lloyd
    2. Lack of funds from Lloyd
    3. Armageddon

I think #2

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If he is paying hourly (for a level of performance that he appears to be disappointed with) on a case that will likely be rejected or dismissed, and for which the best possible outcome is a judgment that will never be enforced... then I'd have to paraphrase Tyrion Lannister: "I am not questioning your judgment or intelligence, I am denying their existence."

• David Graham
    David Graham

He is no longer a British citizen in law. Because of Brexit all British expats who are still residing in Europe (including myself) after the date Britain left the EU have to apply for residency in the UK. It's crazy as my birth certificate and my passport both say I am UK citizen. However, because I live in a European Union member state I am no longer.a UK citizen.

It's a Brexit thing!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Here is when he took many of us out of context over the Russian Ban:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7s3rmb30t3rkwdz/Russian%20Ban-Cedars.mp4?dl=0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit