It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Bangalore
  • Bangalore
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Once again he contradicts the whole premise of the so-called far right. Freedom of speech and voicing personal views are essential to a democratic civilization. I do not believe in the left/right paradigm, as it is yet another cult-like ideology that is designed to divide.

Lloyd has absolutely no clue what he is talking about, his very survival depends on the woke culture.

It is dying Lloyd, and you are terrified that the woke culture is in its death throes.

This thread has gone on for so long because you are the gift that keeps on giving, and you won't stop Lloyd. It could all go away tomorrow if you had a sudden attack of self-awareness.

And no, Serena will be able to do whatever she has already been doing, as do all active Jehovah's Witnesses who have money.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

By definition, the political fringe is neither normal nor accepted. Yes, it's sad or alarming to see that almost 17% of respondents might feel differently, but I'm guessing that a fair number of them are trolling him. I also would expect that, if he had asked the same of the far left, he'd get a similar breakdown. But, as others have pointed out, asking rigged questions is pretty much his MO.

• Yooters
    Yooters

Thisismein1972,

I think you meant the Grift that keeps on Grifting

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He’s in no position to moralise to anyone. And I don’t think Serena Williams’ religious choices detract from her career in any way. She always thanked Jehovah whenever she won. Whatever she understood by that, it evidently didn’t do her career any harm.

I see Richard Carrier went on his channel. I wonder how many people have turned him down for interviews in the last year.

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

oh Good gravy ...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

How much are you betting that one of the two “musicians” is him? They have to be original music and not covers, so it can’t be his rendition of “Life Without End At Last”. Also his originals about the governing body and good things/bad things happening in “the Truth” aren’t going to go over well.

This last year provided a lot of subject matter. Dysfunctional relationships and destructive behaviour can lead to great songs. Just listen to Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours.

Suggested song titles:

I Still Love You Baby (Despite Your Faults) - A Stephen Stills type balled in the vein of “Love the One You’re With”

Those Haircuts Won’t Pay For Themselves (this one needs to be a country western song)

Pa Tong Woman (inspired by The Doors LA Woman)

The Patreon Blues

Ladyboy Lucy - something out of the Britpop style - Think Oasis or Radiohead.

Event planners tend to be younger and attractive women who can get people in on their looks and charm alone. Not a 43 year old neckbeard who has very limited knowledge and fluency of the local language. If he hopes to ever be paid for this, then this is really not happening for him. If a club lets someone like Lloyd Evans in, it isn’t a club worth going to.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I do not believe in the left/right paradigm, as it is yet another cult-like ideology that is designed to divide.

This is a very interesting comment - I’m firmly in the “I don’t even understand this shit” when it comes to left and right and politics HOWEVER as a casual observer, I have noticed the black and white, defend to the end, if your not with me your dead to me culture that is created by the paradigm ….. and yes it is culty…..why can’t people just get informed and make their own decisions …. You make a very interesting point !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit