It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

A JLE worshipper, wrote, on one of my Lloyd Meme, on twitter :OBSESSION . My introvert brain went Obsession=Calvin Klein perfume = perfume ad= Male models in perfume ad= Lloyd Evans In a perfume ad! (OOPS. I think she was right )...but i had fun doing that meme though...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    However, the real question is why she doesn't do it? Our theory has nothing to do with love

She will be financially ruined if Lloyd is. So she needs this grift to continue in one form or another, otherwise Lloyd is crying poverty and not sending any support her way.

The other theory would be that Lloyd did do something improper and illegal in the past and she covered it up.

#1 is practically guaranteed, whilst #2 is speculation.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

My feeling is it would not matter who Karlo Novosel is politically connected to or if he bribes every judge in Croatia. Croatia does not have jurisdiction over four other countries. However this is interesting enough to share.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Also to be noted that he made a bulk claim against 7 different individuals. Perfectly ok but nearly impossible to manage.

Wouldn't that imply that it was one crime, or that the defendants were working together? Not just impossible to manage, but it seems like it would be impossible to prosecute! Wait, wait... was that the cheaper option?

• pr0ner
    pr0ner
    If Dijanna opened up it would be game over for him.

totally with you here.

However, the real question is why she doesn't do it? Our theory has nothing to do with love

It could be she can't until the divorce is final. Her legal advice could be to get a settlement first. I could see that as a legit reason. Or she just doesn't want to be caught in the crossfire of his scandals. Also fine. Eventually though I think she's going to realize she probably needs to set the record straight. Time will tell.

• Simon
    Simon

I've never heard of 7 defendants in a single case (where it wasn't about a single act they all took part in / a conspiracy).

So it would need to be 7 separate cases, otherwise how can you deliver a verdict? They are all separate things.

He's just going the discount route with the paperwork so they can copy-paste a lot (which it appears to be).

As for Dijana, it could be todo with divorce proceedings or she may just not want to be in the limelight, but she's involved in it whether she likes it or not. Did she ever stop the ask where the money for the vacations was coming from or did she enjoy the money that was coming in?

I find it hard to be sympathetic if she's known the kind of man he was, has repeatedly caught him cheating on her and then stayed for more and refused to spill the beans.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    It could be she can't until the divorce is final.

Or, unlike her husband, she understands that it's much better to maintain a low public profile and say as little about a legal matter as she can, until it is resolved. It does bring up an interesting question- will Evans try to get her to agree to an NDA as part of any divorce settlement? Would he be willing to offer enough to actually make it worthwhile? Will he need to make similar offers to others close to her?

• Route-666
    Route-666

"Our theory has nothing to do with love."

My theory is that it has much to do with the children, and perhaps even her parents. LJE has dragged this family through the mud with his sheer awfulness and refusal to just STFU. If it were me, I would want to distance myself as far away as possible from this scandalous scandal and focus on the kids and making their lives as normal as possible going forward. LJE has already created a painful situation for the little ones, and I know from experience that speaking out (even if justified) really makes it harder on the kids. Let them grow up then make their own decisions based on what they'll eventually find out on their own. I really can't see LJE sticking around for the long haul, especially if he can't use them as props to bolster his "family man" image. He's already living an hour away and hitting on models, FFS. And I remember his bitchy attitude towards Christmas. Can you imagine "celebrating" with a parent who can barely contain his boredom and distaste for what should be a happy family holiday? He's got the body of a Santa, but the heart of a Grinch.

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily
    And I remember his bitchy attitude towards Christmas. Can you imagine "celebrating" with a parent who can barely contain his boredom and distaste for what should be a happy family holiday?

Unfortunately, thanks to the quotes from his book posted here, I can imagine Lloyd "celebrating" Christmas...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    So it would need to be 7 separate cases, otherwise how can you deliver a verdict? They are all separate things.

My take is this is a glorified method of filing a complaint with the police. He's petitioning the court to prosecute 7 people. It's not going to be as easy as he suggests, and you are right, the prosecution would need to split this up into 7 different cases. This is why you can't prosecute people together in the same case as the lines get blurred as to who allegedly did what.

He also can't seriously claim he's the only one suffering all this whilst he's been taunting everyone in tweets, FB posts and YT comments ever since 31 Jan. Any outsider would see this and tell him if it is that bad, then stay away from the ex JW drama and disconnect from social media.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit