It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    He doesn’t want that livestream submitted into evidence and only wants to focus chiefly on Kim’s statement and other information given on her interviews.

I agree with a lot of your points however I checked the document lloyd put out and in Jonathan’s section he refers to Jonathan’s interview with me and from memory there are a few small clips from the livestream - but do y quote me, I would have to check.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    views it as a chance to put some "competition" out of business.

That I agree with.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

The above again ties in with the controlled opposition theory. He makes a lot of money whilst serving his beloved watchtower to bring all the "apostates" down. a win-win for watchtower.

Unfortunately, the watchtower is not exactly having the best of luck at the moment.

Another note to add here. in his bunker images, he has all the watchtower lackeys but nothing of his family who he purports to adore and protect. Not even a picture of Angus Stewart. You'd think that Angus Stewart would earn a space on his desk as Lloyd was an advocate against child abuse within the organization!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Not even a picture of Angus Stewart. You'd think that Angus Stewart would earn a space on his desk as Lloyd was an advocate against child abuse within the organization!

Fair comment 👍

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    This is why he needs to be absolutely discredited and run out of our community. He's a cancer and won't go away until he's defunded and his free-loading ride is taken away.

AMEN

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Another note to add here. in his bunker images, he has all the watchtower lackeys but nothing of his family who he purports to adore and protect. Not even a picture of Angus Stewart. You'd think that Angus Stewart would earn a space on his desk as Lloyd was an advocate against child abuse within the organization!

If I were running a popular, money making, YouTube channel about Watchtower and had that bunker, it wouldn't have pictures of the GB. It also wouldn't have Star Wars toys displayed as Watchtower softly discourages movie franchises like that. It would have pictures of their victims, starting with the Watchtower cover of the children who died due to the no blood policy. Maybe have some of Watchtower's Armageddon artwork. After all the channel is supposed to be about exposing how terrible Watchtower is. No, instead we see pictures of the GB and their helpers and Watchtower's logo prominently displayed. The Tony Morris buying liquor picture, although maybe funny at the time, is tacky. There are times that the channel appeared to promote just as much as expose Watchtower; almost like an underhanded complement. My guess is this has to do with Lloyd still having a business partnership with his dad Jonathan Evans. Of all the things to lie about, Lloyd saying he has had absolutely no contact with his dad is the second most troubling thing to me after the admitting to hiring for pleasure likely trafficked women. Why is that number two for me? He used that lie to create sympathy and financial support. Lloyd is and always will be first and foremost a scam artist in my opinion.

Yes Lloyd would love to sue me too. He doesn't like people having their own opinions of him, just like your beloved Watchtower. However, in defamation lawsuits, it is his responsibility to show that my opinions are knowingly false. He would have to show that each of the prostitutes he hired have clean backgrounds and that you used their services legally. He can't because in Thailand and Croatia, prostitution isn't legal, merely tolerated. Lloyd can't show I am lying about his relationship because we have his business records showing an ongoing relationship with his dad until April of this year.

It must on some level annoy Lloyd that some of us are anonymous. Well unlike Lloyd, most of us including me got out of Watchtower and was never interested in being famous for being the opposition. Unlike Lloyd I am not interested in making an income on the backs of victims.

Also, is it just me or does the "Pillowgate" video seem extra tacky in hindsight? Part of the bunker is decorated to look similar to the background in that video. When I first saw the word "Pillowgate" I thought it would be about Watchtower running a pillow factory, maybe some sweatshop in a poor nation, not about the private habits of Watchtower's volunteer labor. I am afraid to know how much money that video has created for Lloyd, it would probably sicken me.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Also, is it just me or does the "Pillowgate" video seem extra tacky in hindsight? Part of the bunker is decorated to look similar to the background in that video. When I first saw the word "Pillowgate" I thought it would be about Watchtower running a pillow factory, maybe some sweatshop in a poor nation, not about the private habits of Watchtower's volunteer labor.

To be fair, I understood his argument there was to demonstrate the extent of the control that the borg has over individual’s lives, even going so far as to dictate what happens in the bedroom.

I agree though he really laboured the point and ‘milked it’ no end. Follow the money, eh?

• Toblerone5
  • NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    To be fair, I understood his argument there was to demonstrate the extent of the control that the borg has over individual’s lives, even going so far as to dictate what happens in the bedroom.
    I agree though he really laboured the point and ‘milked it’ no end. Follow the money, eh?

The "milking" of the video for money is certainly what took place. Yes it is fair to discuss Watchtower's control of people's privacy. It was also fascinating to see what a Watchtower Bethel orientation video looks like. Equally fascinating was seeing the differences between what they show women and what they show men. Not knowing what I was about to watch based on the clickbait title "Pillowgate" is what suckered me in to watching it. Seeing Lloyd with glee critique it now knowing what he was doing with the camera off gives "Pillowgate" a whole new context. Now it is just another cringe video that I can't possibly watch again. I knew Lloyd was a jerk from previous years, but again, his using potentially trafficked women for his own pleasure in countries where this kind of enterprise is not legal or regulated makes such a video bad taste. Lloyd's personal destruction of his reputation will always stain future videos like this. He really would be better off to own his failures as a husband and man, take the hit to his reputation and move on.

Shawn might be on to something...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit