It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

Thanks for the link to that Kiwi Farms thread, LMsA. I laughed out loud at this line in the first post:

As for why he picked the name "John"... well, you'll see.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I’ve not read this thread for a while and I am actually feeling queasy reading these updates. I knew he was not a very pleasant person but it just keeps going from bad to worse.

The way he accuses others of ‘breaking trust’ is just astonishing. I don’t know how else to describe it. This from a man who lied to his wife and family for years and used supporters’ money for illegal and unethical purposes. Yet he thinks that he is the one who has been betrayed? It’s unfathomable.

He thinks he’s in the right to accuse Silvio? Why? Because of what? She told his patrons information they were entitled to know. How on earth does this arrogant idiot think he has a right to demand silence from people he has unburdened himself with his history of lies and deception? At the same time he apparently thinks he is not accountable to anyone who in fact did have reasonable expectations not to be lied to and exploited as he has done. It’s absolutely mind boggling how he can keep these two thoughts in his head at once. Does he really believe what he is saying? Do any of his patrons, if they have been following these statements? Is it entirely cynical and knowing, or is he simply off-the-charts lunatic crazy?

He claims that a small band of supporters met up with him in London. How he managed to screen out sane people from meeting him and telling him what they really think of him I can’t imagine. Plus he apparently used the address of a former supporter as a nominal base for cheating on his wife. Who does that? He claims he was ‘exploring possibilities as a single man’, I think was the obscene euphemism he used. The living hell of his wife and family in all this is awful. The messages are just the tip of the iceberg. Shame on anyone still sending this person money. You are complicit.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

"You are complicit."

Three words that sums all of this shit show up.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Would it be helpful to have a post summarising all the things Lloyd has admitted to with links and time time stamps if relevant?

I have followed this thread closely but today I found out he admitted to sleeping with sex workers in several countries (plural) before Thailand & Croatia.

We could post it here or in a separate post. Thoughts?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes, if you’ve got the stomach for it, go ahead. 👍

• Vintage
    Vintage

I read Cora’s post in which she recounted how a fragile person almost took his own life after toxic exchanges with Evans. I want to congratulate Cora for writing and thinking clearly. All those years that she spent honing her literary ability now provide us with well-written, informative, and concise reading. You’re a smart man, Marc, for choosing her.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Vintage Where is Cora's post, please?

Edit: Don't worry I've found it. I agree Cora writes extremely well. Absolutely harrowing stuff. I don't know what to say..😥

• Vintage
    Vintage

I'm glad you didn't miss reading it, Diogenesister.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Here's an interesting post from five years ago. It is interesting just how much has changed in that five years. A complete contrast to today.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5116420062969856/marc-cora-on-youtube-causing-unnecessary-divisions

A came across this whilst looking for Cora's post which I still have not found. Could someone please link the post in question? Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit