It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    We can proudly say everything we posted is 100% real and verified.

Doesn't mean you should post it.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

So Lloyd claims he fought a multi-billion dollar organization.

As Lloyd still lives in Croatia (we think) he's not that far away from the Ukrainian border as he's rescued women from Ukraine, (allegedly) I hear Zelensky is looking for tough guys to fight the war he's losing. Surely Lloyd would turn things around single-handedly!

Lloyd can tweet from the front line something like this "off to kick Putin's ass".

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Doesn't mean you should post it

Thanks for your feedback. We think differently and for a reason you may not be aware of.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    If you notice, he's always after getting people's information, as though he can't answer a reply online unless he knows where they live.

He has tried multiple times to get my information. All I have ever said is if he wants to show up at a particular airport, I will be there waiting for him. As for my name and home address, he can go to hell. Never, ever trust Lloyd Evans.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Thanks for your feedback. We think differently and for a reason you may not be aware of.

I hope you continue to post anything relevant regarding Lloyd, including leaked private conversations. Lloyd needs exposed for the awful man that he is. How he treats Dijana by text is horrifying. This poor woman deserves a better man than this.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Simon said:

Given his previous attempts at harassing people, no one should ever give him ANY contact information whatsoever. He's untrustworthy and will use it maliciously.”

Thanks for always looking out for us, Simon. Some people just can’t control themselves when given the power to do harm, so we should keep our info under wraps. I should be more careful myself.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

he's definitely aiming to drive her to such distraction with such patently absurd claims, that she reveals her qualifications - yeah, that's what I think.

If Kim did post details of her qualifications and where she worked, etc., Lloyd would use this to try and get something on her.

'Hello there. I want from you, Kim Silvio, a full apology and for you to take back those nasty lies you've been spreading about me, otherwise I'll tell people about the time you ...'

• Newly Enlightened
  • Newly Enlightened
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Lloydy went public back in 2015 with private AAWA emails that someone on the AAWA board had leaked to him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit