It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Narcissistic self entitled monotonous philanderous PR!CK

I usually think of Mr. Evans as a clown, but the above describes him much much better

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Just to say Lloyd is living on the UK equivalent of £25,000 - £30,000 per month. Wow. Explains his behaviour towards other exjw content creators/activists a lot. He's not a narcissist, or not only.

He's a bastard.

• Simon
    Simon
    He brought his acoustic guitar and performed "Life Without End At Last".

I have a vision of that scene with David Brent from the UK office.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Simon but yeah "don't listen to the other side" is something that people in the right rarely say.
    He's desperate to stop people hearing any side but his, which is really very WT like.

It takes a lot for Simon to compare someone's behaviour to Watchtower's, rightly so.

It's the exjw equivalent to Godwin's law, or Reductio ad Hitlerem.

But when needs must the Devil drives, I suppose. Sometimes the similarity is just so bleedin' obvious there's no other way to describe it!!

For god's sake doesn't Lloyd ever listen to himself? Surely he must see it!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Can you believe his patrons went up 3 to 580 since yesterday? Ha! Do you think he is making fake subscriptions to his own Patreon? I wouldn’t be surprised! (He downplayed the number who have unsubscribed which is over 300, or over a third of the number he had in November.) Call that conspiracy theory if you like, I call it being wise to the kind of games this narcissist plays. (And no this isn’t an excuse for him to divert attention from his behaviour he admitted in his own livestream, which is the main issue here.)

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Just to say Lloyd is living on the UK equivalent of £25,000 - £30,000 per month. Wow.

wow indeed. Seems he had a winning formula. And is this money mainly from these patrEons ( Eh? ) who subscibe ?

• Simon
    Simon
    Just to say Lloyd is living on the UK equivalent of £25,000 - £30,000 per month.

Where are you getting that number from? Remember: if things are wrong / invented, it gives him ammunition to claim "disinformation", so we need to stick to known facts.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

from Dio in her earlier reply.

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

Kim told me yesterday he was earning £130k a year.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Kim told me yesterday he was earning £130k a year.

even that is more than the salary of a British MP ( member of parliament ) or a British doctor ( General practitioner)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit