It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    he can remain the slob that he is and nobody would give a damn what he does with his "girlfriends."

That made me laugh,NonCoinCollector. It made me think, so the men, when he was first married was Sexting with Girls, is wife found out,yada yada yada...you would think he learned is lesson ,and be more careful of what he puts on is phone...Dumb Dumb here ,goes to Houston and take Photos? of him doing? Is wife, Again, look in is phone find out what Dumb Dumb did Yada Yada yada He as a hissy fit, goes to Thailand and not even takes PHOTOS on is phone ,but sent it to is wife ! Only 2 were leak ,pretty sure IDIOT send more than 2...And what kind of Maried Idiot (with 2 kids) send Photos of is Girlfriend to is wife who is talking about Divorcing him ? Do you know what her Lawyer could do with those pictures... O.M.G. (sorry french brain) and Interesting thing,in is Facebook statement https://www.facebook.com/lloydevanscedars/posts/346085697519910 (3C) He said this? (3c) Today (February 7, 2022) photos are being circulated that Dijana disclosed privately to someone she assumed to be a trusted friend. I want to make it clear that the woman in the photos is in her 20s and not a sex worker. WHOT?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Morality is fluid

I don't even think that's possible, given the context of how morality is developed.

But besides that, 'I don't care what he does, as long as it's not illegal' ignores one fact: what he did was illegal. And some of these comments appear to be from people who think he's single and unattached. Or maybe they don't care that he cheated on his wife... which is the sort of thing you might believe, if you claim that morality is fluid.

• Listener
    Listener

6820 - No need to apologise, it's great to have the screenshots on the thread. Over the years, there's been numerous times when exJWs have asked why some people have a problem with Lloyd Evans. It's a question that has so many different responses so having this thread with many of the issues recorded in the one spot means we can provide a link to others when we get that question or when we want to warn them.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

It's been along four months too.

Go ahead and dislike my opinion all you want. I never cared for him. And I refuse to let him occupy space in my mind.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    photos are being circulated that Dijana disclosed privately to someone she assumed to be a trusted friend. I want to make it clear that the woman in the photos is in her 20s and not a sex worker.

Why would Dijana share a random photo of Lloyd and just another tourist/tour guide/scuba diver/friend, with someone privately? What is she upset about? In fact why would she be so upset about a random photo of Lloyd with a random person he knows, to the extent she actually shares it with someone?? Why would Dijana need to "trust" someone so much if it was just a photo of a tour guide or scuba instructor, say?🤔

Lloyd's conceit at the level of his intelligence and the level of our stupidity, knows no bounds!!! 🙄😂

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

This video is a huge LOL... He assembles a "team" which consisted of Tibor, his cameraman and a Ukrainian interpreter carrying over a van half full of supplies. No less than two times did he compare his plight during the Croatian earthquake to those of the refugees, the last time directly to the Ukrainians themselves.

• Simon
    Simon

I'm just putting this out into the ether, but imagine the heroic comeback if he went and fought for Ukraine against the Russian invasion - all would be forgiven, he'd be a hero and we'd all look like schmucks.

I'm totally not trying to put an idea in his head so some Russia can shoot it off. Honest.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Thank you 6820 for your screenshot of theinfamouskiki...If I may, peoples are not mad about the fact that he cheated on is wife per say, That's between him and his wife, I think I can say We are mad that he went on Youtube for 1hours and 38 minutes were he kept BRAGGING about cheating on is wife LAUGHING , telling us all the details about how many time ,how many months, he did this. completely humiliated is wife over and over again , and say stupid comment like apparently you all need to know what i do with my D*ck ,then getting mad and insulting some peoples who would say something he didn't like ect, Then he goes on Andrew Gold and and DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN! a And don't let me started on is phony lawsuit on 12 then 7 ...

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

A person cheating on his wife with sex workers is bad. You don't have to be religious to see this. Atheists can clearly see this.

Lloyd's defenders are delusional in this instance.

And, as has already been said, using prostitutes is illegal.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Just as an aside I want to apologise if I'm spamming the discussion. I realise some people probably don't appreciate screenshot after screenshot.

6820, keep posting the screenshots as long as they are relevant to the conversation. The ones you posted a few hours ago matter and I appreciate seeing them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit