It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

Hope he has a hardcore muslim on. That will be funny.

But I predict it will be someone with wishy washy unclear pseudo-christian beliefs. i.e. an easy target.

At least he has maybe got the message that he has no future doing exJW work and is trying to find another niche to shakedown.

• Vintage
    Vintage

He had a really good thing going with the ex-jw videos. Money. Fame. Creativity. Having followers of his personality who didn't care much about his beliefs or lack thereof. A family is a terrible thing to waste. Smh.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

With the latest video direction announcement I wonder this: is this an attempt by Lloyd to say “look over here, not over there” so he doesn’t have to answer questions about the “law suits”….I just wonder how his patrons will feel supporting someone creating content non-JW related 🤷‍♀️

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Angry atheists ‘bringing down religion’ is so 2010.

Maybe he could start a prepping channel.

• vienne
    vienne

Kim,

In reply to your speculation: Exactly right.

• vienne
    vienne

Probably Lloyd would have more success with environmentalists, except for all the garbage her purveys.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

@jojorabbit

He is a generic guy with a monotone voice that in the real world would never get him very far. Most of his work is repeated stuff that has been done before, he has not one creative bone in his body and he is proving that by the way he is acting. He knows that if he loses his "activism" he will be a nobody, his very existence depends on the watchtower. Assuming of course he is not controlled opposition.

There are many questions still to be answered pretty much from his inception as John Cedars. LIke why he chose NOT to record his supposed judicial committee hearing.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

So Lloyd Evans is going to start interviewing people of other faiths and ask them softball questions. Richard Dawkins already did that. Although Richard Dawkins has said some cringe things on social media just like Lloyd, I would much rather hear from an accomplished professor than a lazy YouTube vlogger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzZh2wstj88

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Angry atheists ‘bringing down religion’ is so 2010.

Maybe he could start a prepping channel.

Reaction videos are all the rage right now. He could play clips of whatever sci-fi show he is into and react to them. That is basically what he does now, but with Watchtower. Since he works from a basement that he calls "the bunker," he can remain the slob that he is and nobody would give a damn what he does with his "girlfriends."

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

Sounds like he’s copying the Street Epistomology style, but that is done with intelligence and a genuine motive to learn, not to secretly mock.

This guy is brilliant, Lloyd couldn’t do this because his heart is in finding a new audience and making money, not in genuine inquiry and connection with people. https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-street-epistemology-podcast/id1117153385

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit