It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Listener
    Listener

No doubt, Kim, that was something you had to weigh up carefully - Do you make the information public or do you keep quiet about it for a while longer in order to try and support Dijanna more. How did she react to you making it known public? I guess it was possible for Bob to continue to provide support is she wanted to.

Do you feel you were being used by Lloyd so that you could present him in a good light to his wife?

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks Simon for checking.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

It is/was Dijana’s intention yes

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

The plot thickens... just when I thought this thread had to run out of steam soon..

RB.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Listener, (sorry I don't know how to reply to your message like everyone else is doing)

Dijana played a role in the delay in providing information. She shared some very seriously concerning information with us about their relationship and I wanted to help as much as I could. It wasn't the only factor, I had to process my own shock at the time and didn't know what to think or whether I should say anything....it was a lot to process at the time.

As to why Lloyd told us, and why he asked us to support Dijana still confuses me today. I can only suggest that he didn't think Dijana would share information with us and that we would convince her to stay with him.....I don't know...

Dijana was neutral about the sharing of information to the public.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Kim do you know if Lloyd still lives with Diana? Or he moved out?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Be prepared for more vitriol from Evans Kim. He has bad mouthed this forum for years to put people off of seeing his early history. He'll definitely try to 'tar you by association'.

I get the feeling it'll be nothing you can't handle though and if it draws the curious here that'll be a good thing. All anyone has to do is read Evans* own posts from 10 years back to see that he's always been a narcissistic, self-absorbed, manipulative grifter.

*Of course, he posted as John Cedars back then.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

China, I don’t know if he is still in the house or not

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Nicolau, I wish I had known about the forum and read the info before I got involved with him 😞 I will go back and have a look

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Kim what’s your opinion on whether the storm won’t end his xJW YouTube career. Will people continue to refuse to work with him and how long until he gives up? Obviously none of us knows the answer but I’m interested in your opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit