It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    This is then augmented at the server-side using artificial intelligent guesswork to re-create your image.

I'm just glad it caught my good side!

Edit: 256 pages! We're about to become a 16-bit topic!

• vienne
    vienne

Lloyd is, of course, a symptom of our boredom and revulsion over his behavior. I wonder how many of his twitter followers stay just for the show. They certainly aren't supporting him financially. Which is good. Nothing like a free peep show.

• Simon
    Simon
    Because we like watching train wrecks.

Lloyd is like a train wreck ... that a plane then crashes into ... on a fault line so everything is swallowed by an earthquake ... before an asteroid strike obliterates everything.

Apart from that he's a straight up regular kind of guy.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

......I actually believe he's what's known as a dark empath. He has a lot of the character traits.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Floyd Devon's:

"While hiring the best legal support I can afford, I will do so as frugally as possible as (I) don't want a situation where money given to support my work ends up almost entirely in the pockets of prostitutes lawyers."

This man has literally zero self awareness 🤦🤦🤦🙄

• Vintage
    Vintage
    “...especially if you place a slice of ham in between. The exact science behind it is difficult to explain.”

Ah, yes, Simon. The old “slice of ham” trick. I learned that during my internship in Transylvania.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Vintage is that Polish law? Either way, his legal counsel could find an exit that doesn't materially hurt the client. For instance, wouldn't refunding him his money satisfy that as he'd be able to retain other legal counsel early? Or agree to transfer the case? These might be more preferable than getting your law firm dragged online. Maybe though, Lloyd wouldn't agree to any terms?

I'm so fascinated how Lloyd thinks this will play out. He must think he can just run out the clock but the cat is out of the bag. Each move just hurts him more.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

So Hemorrhoid Evans still actively reads on here, even though Simon tossed his dumb ass, what, 10 years ago after the AAWA fiasco, as well as his attempt to hijack COC from Dykstra?

LOL!!!

Get a fuggin' life you pimple on the buttocks of humanity!

Cedars is a neck-bearded, sexually perverted, freakish little TROLL!!!! There, I said it! What are you gonna do about ya dumb C**T??? Buy yourself some Preparation-H with your little remaining Patreon funds, and proceed to suck on the applicator?

Your dumbass lawyer is as impotent as YOU ARE. You're not gonna do jack-shit, and no one gives one flying f**k about your stupid ass anymore. Enjoy whatever shithole country you currently occupy, and please - stay there!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    "Enjoy whatever shithole country you currently occupy, and please - stay there!"

Nothing wrong with Croatia, it's actually a beautiful European country. Why not keep your unattractive xenophobia to yourself?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

no one gives one flying fuck about your stupid ass anymore.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I would say you are wrong judging by 256 pages and over 2,500 comments. Nice language by the way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit