It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

@slimboyfat "Mike, you are barking mad, sincerely. (In reference to the video, not the above message, which was perfectly sensible.)"

But it was fun

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Kurt Metzger is a HILARIOUS ex-JW comedian, and even has a routine talking about growing up as one.

Wow, Wing, I didn’t know that. I see him regularly on the Jimmy Dore show. I generally agree with his perspectives on the show. I’ve heard them talk about Mormons but not JWs.

Mike, just so long as you’re aware you’re as mad as a box of frogs that’s okay. 👍

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

O.M.G....Look who's talking...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Hate is an unhealthy, toxic reaction even in cases where the object of hatred is an abusive individual

An oblique reference to Kim and others, especially the M7. He doesn't "hate" any of them, he just sues them, tries to threaten and bully or get them bullied on social media, and will legally harass them for the next 40 years, in person if needed. As long as he says he doesn't "hate" them, all of his subsequent actions are not only excusable but warranted.

When you foster and promote hatred of someone who isn't abusive purely because you believe them as guilty of errors of judgment, the problem is very much with you.

An obvious reference to himself. The giveaway is the "guilty of errors of judgment" which also happens to be the only thing he confesses to nowadays.

As we near the one-year anniversary of him telling his wife's she's a head-fuck for backing out of an open marriage arrangement he forced upon her, the more he tries to take up the role of the morality police.

This man didn't go to therapy, and if he did, he insisted he was in the right and has refused all professional advice. The loss of 54% of his Patrons still hasn't led him to the conclusion that he has mishandled this situation badly and that people are not buying his "errors in judgment" excuse.

The only 'head-fuck' is him.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner
    Newly Enlightened I tried to find the case but couldn't find anything on it. I'm guessing this person was going beyond just asking questions. There's a difference between cart crashing/harassment and recording an interaction, an interaction that could easily be construed as investigative by someone who could claim they're a member of the media.

I think a much better question is what exactly is he trying to accomplish? This was just a stunt hoping he could increase viewership. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to cop rebellion extinctions gimmick but as an ex-jw in hopes he can reinvent himself. Would explain him going to the ER event.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Here he is Pr0ner I've found about it. It seemed to have happened in 2017. Very bizarre I've never heard anything like it!! He must have made very specific personal allegations. I've got to say this particular video is very restrained and I certainly can't see any problem with it at all. I'm really shocked. There's got to be more to it. He's not an exjw but he is a Christian it seems.

https://tedteamsite.wordpress.com/2017/03/13/robert-skynner-of-devonport-plymouth/

https://youtu.be/VmfGJ3r2kTU

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

"I see him regularly on the Jimmy Dore show."

As well as the Jimmy Dore show, Kurt can also be seen on the Kyle Dunnigan YouTube channel. The Pussy Podcast is some of the best comedy I've seen in a long time.

https://youtu.be/c7mgi5wkWJQ

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Tobey5 LoydEvansParody posted on twitter that L.E. will have another JWwatch live on Norway, cause he need to have $$$ for Christmas toys and haircut for his kids...

Wow he's so late with everything he posts! Everyone has heard everything about it by now. Most of it from the horses mouth Jan Frode Nilsen who instigated the whole thing and Goat like personality who was also involved, both of them living in Norway. Why does anyone need to listen to him months later, when everyone such as Kim and Mikey, WallyB and of course Goatlike have already covered it thoroughly.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Here he is Pr0ner I've found about it. It seemed to have happened in 2017. Very bizarre I've never heard anything like it!! He must have made very specific personal allegations. I've got to say this particular video is very restrained and I certainly can't see any problem with it at all. I'm really shocked. There's got to be more to it. He's not an exjw but he is a Christian it seems.

Its funny but this just came to mind. It is sort of like the roles are reversed now. In essence someone is coming up to the JW's door (cart) unannounced and uninvited trying to question them on what they believe. They (JW's) act just the way most of the people did when we were knocking on doors. Got to love that karma!

• Vintage
    Vintage

You're exactly right on that, Forever Alone. And I say that (sadly) as one of those who knocked on people's doors relentlessly, armed with a bookbag full of Watchtowers, a Bible, and a Reasoning book. Now JW's spin it as persecution when exjw's ask them to examine their beliefs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit