It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

Let's see if this works:

Lloyd treats women like :poop:

If it does, click the Emoji's supported link under the post reply button to see the ones available.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

:laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: THANKS SIMON!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

RABBIT HOLE here...So he Does Apologise...In 2013 ...

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

One of the latest tweets from Mark about a JW abuser who was just sentenced. Why does the excuse used by this guy reminds me of someone?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    So he Does Apologise...In 2013 ...

Except that wasn't really an apology. From the looks of it, he banned a JW apologist from his website for making all these cringe "come back to Jehovah God!" comments. Then he realised that it was better to keep him round for amusement purposes. He had an easy target to ridicule so naturally he wanted him back to show off for the crowd his debating skills.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I couldn’t help but take issue with this quoted comment on page 221

Your work has helped thousands free themselves from the JW cult”

I really doubt what this person wrote, helped thousands???

That would put him in some kind of super-league and I don’t see him in that.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I was being sarcastic about him apologizing ,As If

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

If the 2013 statement qualifies as an apology, then I have an apology of my own for Lloyd Evans.

Lloyd I am sorry you think you can just do whatever you want including illegal activities while pretending you care about the sexually abused. Lloyd I am sorry that most of your JW Watch associates have abandoned you because they have ethics. Lloyd I am sorry you have no skills beyond setting in front of a camera part-time repeating the same things over and over.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    I found this comment by Michele Birch

She tries very hard to make it clear that she likes him and wants him to succeed. But I think that, if he replies, she will realize that he only sees the attack, not the encouragement or supportive words. He'll attack her and dismiss her as just another hater or bully, someone he will gladly do without.

And at some point, when he's run off all of the Michele Birch's out there, he'll complain bitterly about how no one wants to support him, how exJWs live only to see him crumble and fall. And he'll still be ready for a fight in the comments. Some people's lives serve mostly as a lesson for others on how not to do things.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Toblerone5 My introvert brain just remember ,i read a few years ago, pretty sure it was on JW watch, he add a big argument with somebody about another activist? having better Hair than him ,do any of you remember this? anyway now I have to go down that rabbit hole and find it .

It was Bo Juel😂🤣I think he had beef over something, the hair was an added bonus for Lloyd😂

Actually @Cappy tan had an actual beef on Reddit with him about trying to look more groomed if you want to appeal to JW's. I'm a wee bit embarrassed to say I chimed in as well, with Cappy.

Cappy thought he was making an innocent observation....of course Lloyd totally lost his shit over it🤣.

We are both now on the fence as to how far a person should Cape to Jehovah's witnesses over their OTT grooming standards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit