It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Those book reviews on The Reluctant Apostate are outstanding.

the sad thing about that is there was so much more Real and honest reviews ,a few years back .from peoples who never were JW, and some never heard of Lloyd Evans,never saw is Youtube,they just read is book and ,and most of them were saying how bad writing it was,how he was clearly an amateur,he should had use the help of an editor? anyway but he DELETE all those comment now! that is why i posted those 2 comment here cause he will delete them too eventually.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Well Rachel. now it will be more than 28 people , who will find this helpfull...

From a literary perspective the book is a mess. It's like he found a thesaurus and thought hmmmm how can cram in as much fluff and jargon as possible? Like it's boring and tedious and creepy.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He didn't do a good job of removing critical reviews, since some brutal ones are still there on the Amazon page for his book.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I wonder what causes a review to be removed. If you are a verified buyer of the book as in purchased it at the place you are reviewing it, I think your review of it should be a permanent record. How else would someone know how good or bad a product could be?

I don't have a copy of the book, and I will not leave a review even though I am certain it is terrible. Dishonesty isn't a becoming trait.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I wonder what causes a review to be removed

My theory ,if you notice at the end of each comment,there is a helpful box you can click on and also a report abuse one.I wouldn't be surprise that He or is Worshipper must use the last one ,to have Amazon to delete the bad reviews, That AH*LE is so slimy , and that's is what is real job is, to sit on is ass all day ,in front of is macbook paid by is patrons, just making sure nobody mess with is LEGACY on the internet .I could just imagine,(sorry I'm on a roll here, the kraken is out, ) the stupid reason with full big fancy words ,or story he invent to tell Amazon how this person is one of my trolls who are here to Destroyed me ,and destroyed my book bla bla bla Cue de sad story about is repressed watchtower Trauma bou hou hou ,my books is to helps people leave a cult,( and how much i love to play with myself ,and humiliate my wife,over and over again) and finally ,yes I'm almost done, the coup de gras, he tell Amazon that if they don't delete that bad post he will remove is book and go somewhere else,and SUE THEM!

• Simon
    Simon

The way most systems / algorithms work are open to abuse by organized groups. If he gets enough of his zombie followers to mark something as abusive, the system will likely remove it.

Amazon don't care about the integrity of their system. Most of the reviews are BS and bots anyway, and many of the products they sell are fake - they just want the $$$

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I still don't see how a criminal lawsuit can succeed.

• JeffT
    JeffT

If he thinks the lawyers are now going to "handle" everything and leave him free to do his activism (whatever that is) he is sadly mistaken. I've been on both sides of lawsuits, they are soul-sucking monsters that will take over your life.

Maybe the legal system in Croatia is different. I've never heard of a "criminal lawsuit." It will be interesting to see what happens. I hope the seven defendants counter sue.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I also wonder why he doesn't show the whole page. Could this be another attempt at pretending he is doing something? I guess we will all know soon enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit