It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

There's really no need to post gross and graphic descriptions of sexual acts.

This isn't a Lloyd book.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Can't be worse than a Lloyd song.

[removed]

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Lloyd decides to wield his saber any way he wants to.

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry, let's not give Lloyd extra views - not going to host his videos, however cringe and laughable.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Cedars must be LOVIN' all this attention!

Not that it matters, but he has shown a marked aversion to being criticized even mildly. He does seem to love attention, but only if it's positive-bordering-on-obsequious. To the extent that he will even acknowledge this thread, it is to gripe that it's an example of the "bullying" that he has been subjected to ever since he pantsed himself on video.

Reverse-psychology doesn't work so well in this case, since it's more like slowing down to watch the scene of an accident. We all say that we shouldn't stop and stare, but no one is able to resist...

• Simon
    Simon

I'm finding this guys videos are really interesting and informative.

Some of the characteristics are really uncanny, he even mentions the kind of "excuses" that this type of person would make for cheating on a spouse, and how they may have a complete lack of morality and fail to see why something is wrong.

Also, they see other people as being useful to them, or deserving of their malice.

It's like he's talking about you-know-who.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnC38brDeZI

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Wierd ,yesterday on Lloyd Evans patreon,com page he had 552 worshippe...i mean patrons, today 556? But on graphtreon,com 554... it is just weird , that's all. Either way, he's loosing some members...

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I don't know what to say about the number going up and down 2-4 patrons per day, but overall it is a downward trend. I am hopeful Lloyd reaches his goal of 540 patrons a second time by next month.

So with that in mind, I love the fact that Lloyd Evans cares more about the Elephants in Thailand than his potential "Girlfriend" in Thailand.

He is worried if elephants are treated ethically, but not the least bit concerned about the ethics of how his "girlfriends" became prostitutes.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If I'm not mistaken, he was near to 900 patrons before the number began to drop. Since a person can become a patron at any time, the way the total fluctuates is more dependent on how often Patreon (and any sites that track creators) updates its numbers.

Losing almost 350 patrons in three months is massive, but it seems like the avalanche has stopped. From here on out, the number might stabilize or grow/shrink very slowly. That is, of course, subject to change if any new info or videos surface that draw more attention to the issues he has. I wouldn't worry about it. The real world doesn't usually work like a Hollywood film, where everything is settled quickly and in the most absolute terms.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I step away for the weekend and 10 more pages pop up! Cedars must be LOVIN' all this attention!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit