It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Down to 623 patrons now.

Hope sharing this info doesn't cost me a high profile lawsuit!

Has Lloyd's legal rampage stalled, or is he just regrouping the might of his legal arsenal?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@RonW : It's just getting started. Each time you post Patreon stats, it's "defamation" and it is subject to a 3000 EU civil penalty.

You can proactively pay, of course.

• Simon
    Simon

This is entertaining.

Also, one guy mentioned Lloyd calling family and employers of people who he's had a disagreement with. We can confirm that after disagreeing with him on this site, he was all over our Linked In profiles. Who does that and why? A crazy stalker type, that's who!

No one should be supporting this jerk or having anything todo with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYSs27XPw3s

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

And just think all he had to do was keep his big fat mouth shut.

He was so high on his own fumes he thought sharing his sexual escapades with his volunteer worker was a perfectly reasonable thing to do and that her reaction of being shocked and disturbed was completely unreasonable. Then when that wasn’t enough he shared the same info with the most unforgiving arena on the planet - the internet lol.

I mean how imprudent and emotionally tone deaf do you have to be!

• Listener
    Listener

Unfortunately the strain of all this and the disclosures regarding someone called Marko, made by the OP - Newly Enlightened/Kim Mikey seems to have been too much for them.

In the past day they have made a threat to Winston/Watchtower Examination on his Youtube Chanel and uploaded a rant about him on their own Youtube for what may have been a simple misunderstanding.

They wrote this to Winston on his Youtube -

"Thank you for the insult and using our video out of context. Now you have given us a good reason to bring up your arrest and newspaper articles for your pyramid scheme. Did you think I had forgotten that?"

It's so sad that they have gone and picked on someone who is not well and recently lost his mother.

There are some serious cracks showing.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Here is a strange one being talked about on Twitter. Check out how defensive Lloyd gets about a suggestion to film his daughter singing the song "Do-re-mi" since her school didn't pick her to sing it for a play.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Here he is 5 months before being exposed. Could of used some context behind why he felt that comment was being judgmental and ignorant.

May be a Twitter screenshot of 2 people and text that says '16:37 Search Tweet Lloyd Evans @cedarsjwsurvey I've just had my first complaint over my recent interview: "My worry is that inadvertently you have linked in with someone selling sex which may be a conflict of interests with your invaluable work on child abuse." Jaw-dropping ignorance and judgmentalism 16:10 16/08/21 Twitter Web App 1 Quote Tweet 91 Likes'

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Las Malvinas son Argentinas,

The context about this one is Lloyd interviewed a former JW woman that advertised her OnlyFans account in which she does adult videos.

• davesalad
    davesalad

I believe that criticism was sent to him privately via email, and he chose to announce it publicly for… reasons?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I think in this instance Lloyd was right. Interviewing an exjw who happened to have an Onlyfans account in the normal scheme of things wouldn't at all reflect badly on someone's child abuse campaigning. Not at all.

Now calling out publicly whoever sent him the email, well, he has form in that and is the sort of thing that leaves a very unpleasant taste in the mouth. He attempted to do that with Kim and was actually the point of the car crash video he made. Aside from making money his main objective in that was to make Kim S a pariah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit