It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

A day and life : episode 2

D: Lloyd can you come upstair ,i need your help with the Baby...

L; Not now , I'm on the phone with my lawyer...(intern)

D: Not that I'm going to sue Kim Silvio AGAIN?

L: BLOODYHELL...

D: Oh sure! when I want money for a Divorce Lawyer, you can't cause you have to pay tibor, and get a new PHONE ...

L: This is all Watchtower fault you know because...

D: SHUT UP! SHUT UP ! SHUT UP! OH AND BY THE WAY, I KNOW THAT THE MONEY YOU SEND TO THAILAND LAST WEEK WAS NOT FOR AN ORPHAN "GIRLS" FOR FOOD! IT WAS FOR YOUR " GIRL"FRIEND FOR BOOBS ŠUPAK!

Ok i apologise. I didn't think of Lloyd being a luker on here. I apologise again. I am autistic so my ability to read the room is a bit off. Sorry again and im quite happy to prove that I'm not Lloyd or affiliated with him.

• Listener
    Listener

6820 What's this gross, sexist comment of Lloyd's, on Kim's YouTube Channel that you referred to?

Just to clarify I did ask her WHEN she got her degree but yeah their similar. Sorry again (if you can't tell I've been a lurker for a while and I guess I started to look to you all/idolise Kim a bit?? Idk so it's a bit mortifying to be mistaken as the stink man) I'm quite happy to prove that I'm not Lloyd.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Simon I've read a few comments about people who Lloyd fell out with and then had him contacting them or their employers. I know when he was causing issues on this site he was all over my own and my wife's linked-in profile.
    Why? Who does that? For what purpose other than to build up a little dossier to use to harass someone? What an utter weirdigan.

I can tell you. Just like Dr. Dass suggested....a narcissistic psychopath. My first partner an abusive alcoholic, when I finally left him, contacted my new employer. Putting on his Trinity educated voice he tried to lie and cause real problems for me.

And this despite the fact the receptionists in the busy 700 bedded hospital I used to work in, even actually got to recognise his voice and refuse to put him through to my ward. They knew he would just be abusive to me because they overheard the conversations.

As soon as Lloyd asked Kim where she got her degree and trained etc my alarm bells went off. He always likes to throw shade at Kim by calling her a 'retired Lawyer'. Well thank goodness she is. However I know how these men think and I've no doubt he will contact her professional body, or old chambers, and attempt to get her struck off. Some kind of mischief anyway.

God he's so egotistical he absolutely MUST have the last word and punish those who dare to cross him.

Lloyd everything Kim has said has, or can be, confirmed by you or others. The reason others have joined the fray is nothing to do with Kim and everything to do with your own behaviour over the years.

I know this word is thrown about a lot but I genuinely think he is a misogynist. He was so quick to give the men a pass such as Alt and Andrew, but Kim is reserved for the fiery hell. In fact the only man he has it in for is Johnathan....who gave Kim her initial platform. Interesting. I think he sees Johnathan as a betrayer.

• TropicalMermaid
    TropicalMermaid

Patreon drop 552💸💸💸

Thats gotta hurt😅

• Simon
    Simon

Damn, I was 2 off ... who signed up or didn't cancel? I just need to hunt down 2 of them ...

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Lol. So maybe a bunch of people stopped contributing and it took until the end of the month for Patreon to process the numbers. Or they simply stopped giving him money starting from May. That's why the big drop. Anyway, very noice

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Ok i apologise. I didn't think of Lloyd being a luker on here. I apologise again. I am autistic so my ability to read the room is a bit off. Sorry again and im quite happy to prove that I'm not Lloyd or affiliated with him.

You can't be Lloyd since you said that you apologize. Lloyd would never do that. Aspergers is on the autism spectrum, which I deal with. I know how hard it can be to "read the room." I am extremely socially awkward in person if you were to meet me. Online, I can take the time to make certain what I say is socially acceptable.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo
    Dude I am thinking about studying law. That was all. I was curious. : /

Go for it. I studied for my law degree post the borg. Never looked back. Beats cleaning windows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit