It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Listener
    Listener

6820 - Are you kidding? You sign up here and your one and only question is to ask Kim Silvio when she got her degree. You're not Lloyd by any chance.

Kim, it looks like there is currently some investigation into your background. I wouldn't say anything and just leave it up to Lloyd to do the research if he wants to find out.

Who knows if he or his trainee lawyer wants to tackle this in a different way. Youve always said that you were retired but you never know what whacky idea he might come up with.

Dude I am thinking about studying law. That was all. I was curious. : /

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo
    Sure... "Thinking about studying law"

Oh ffs I'm not Lloyd or any of his lawyers or anything like that. I look up too Kim and wanted to know anything about her experiences as a lawyer in Australia. I'm from Australia? If she doesn't want to answer that's fine too I get it. Sorry.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Lloyd was raised around the watchtower and now I don't think he can ever be free because his life post watchtower is still all about them!

Yes 6820 Gurl? what I always found fascinated, is how obsess he is with is collection of JW literature, I'ts now the background of all is video,NOT Green Screen ,Real bookcase . In is go back to the bunker video,after earthquake,he was upset ,on camera,cause the people who were keeping an eye on the house,did not put the dehumidifier back on in is Bunker because Yadi Yadi yada old books...I too love Seinfeld.O.MG.the fist think I did when I left JW ,is to throw in the recycle bin all those books(hoping they would turn them into Toilet Paper) especially that Revelation book! I studied that #%#^ book 4 times peoples 4TIMES! And Lloyd Evans, do you really need them now, most of your Y.V. are about JW Broadcast, Interviews,those stupid voice mail,and don't let me start on those now, and Convention stuff.And News Flash M.LLOYD EVANS.most of them are on JW,ORG

He's sort of like a parasite. He NEEDS watchtower to survive and he's backed himself into a corner where their his only income...

Chinapomp

Listener

I can delete the comment if you want?

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Man you do you. Just gotta admit is pretty suss for someone new to pop up here and ask Kim questions about her degree right after Lloyd did exactly that

I agree it is suss. I shouldn't have asked in the way that I did. I'm a bit of an idiot.

Shes a lawyer.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

By the way, I know KIM &MIKEY make there video also in front of some JW books, but It's not just them they have toys ,sometime chrismas cards, they have the stuff puppet Animal ,LOVE IT! I know they don't think those books are like the Holy Grale, like LLOYD EVANS does. There also not in glasses bookcase with lights ...I know some of them are very old .and some women paid a lot of money on Ebay to give him those rare Rutherford books ,bastard But it's not like he has the 1455 Gutenberg first edition,bible here...And he keep saying is not just an EX-JW but also an Atheist? And those Books are Where??? Oh and Kim or Mikey I love your video...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit