It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

God he's so egotistical he absolutely MUST have the last word and punish those who dare to cross him.

How can he get the last word, when he blocks everybody? As if we can't read his posts and reply to them right here.

• Route-666
    Route-666

Will someone please tell me how to directly reply to another commenter and how to do that yellow highlighted thing? Thank you.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Will someone please tell me how to directly reply to another commenter and how to do that yellow highlighted thing? Thank you.

To do this, look for the quote button.

Highlight in your text what you are quoting after pasting it.

Then press the quote button.

• Vintage
    Vintage
    Highlight in your text what you are quoting after pasting it.
    Then press the quote button.

Hey, thanks NonCoinCollector. That helped a lot. I’d been starting out with the quote button too soon, and quoting everything in my comment. Then, I’d just given up trying to use it and waited to see what Simon would do with my comment. Lol.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I got a chuckle out of this explanation of a “frivolous lawsuit” from wikipedia, and think others here may enjoy it too.

”Impact upon filing attorney
    Filing a claim that is ultimately deemed frivolous can be highly damaging to the attorney so filing. Most frivolous lawsuits that are successful are filed without an attorney. Attorney Daniel Evans writes:

“[W]hen a judge calls an argument "ridiculous" or "frivolous," it is absolutely the worst thing the judge could say. It means that the person arguing the position has absolutely no idea of what he is doing, and has completely wasted everyone's time. It doesn't mean that the case wasn't well argued, or that judge simply decided for the other side, it means that there was no other side. The argument was absolutely, positively, incompetent. The judge is not telling you that you were "wrong." The judge is telling you that you are out of your mind.[9]”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frivolous_litigation

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Imagine being so deluded that you actually think someone is gonna do something with your 15 pages verbose rant, which could actually be summarized in 2 pages anyway.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Imagine being so deluded ...

Hello? (Just kidding...)

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I would actually become a Patreon member if Lloyd started wearing a foil hat in every video and said, "I'm Lloyd Evans and welcome to the Bonkers."

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Man, I step away for the weekend and 10 more pages pop up! Cedars must be LOVIN' all this attention!

He's an attention WHORE.....not to be confused with his Thai WHORES.

Ya know though, I've been thinking lately. Maybe we have this whole Cedars Thailand trip thing wrong. Maybe his wife gave Cedars permission to go to Thailand to do "his thing", work out his kinks and pervs. How so? Well maybe he has weird perversions.....I mean, an Xmas tree? C'mon!

[removed]

This might be worth exploring...........

• Listener
    Listener
    That was me with the Dislike WingCommander. There are ladies present.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit