It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Non Coin Collector I was onr of the 12 and never got back anything else from his lawyer

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Raymond,

It seems like none of you have heard back from the Novosel Law Office. My guess is it is a bluff. I had some questions of my own that also went unanswered. It is very strange.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

I think those letters are fake. No one seems to have managed to get the law office to confirm or deny if they sent this letter out.

It reads just like the letter WT sent to JLE. I would not be surprised if he did it himself. I would also not be surprised if he was behind the Becca emails sent to Mike and Kim to get a hold of Marc and Cora's email. Just my gut screaming at me. Not verified.

Add me to the fake litigation emails you keep sending out JLE! Because I totally think they're fake.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

It reads just like the letter WT sent to JLE. I would not be surprised if he did it himself. I would also not be surprised if he was behind the Becca emails sent to Mike and Kim to get a hold of Marc and Cora's email. Just my gut screaming at me. Not verified.

The whole mess does seem like a bad publicity attempt. I will not be surprised if we were to learn that "Marko" and/or "Becca" is an invention from one of the four adults living in the Evans residence.

• Simon
    Simon
    I think those letters are fake. No one seems to have managed to get the law office to confirm or deny if they sent this letter out.

Yeah, I saw a video where someone had recorded something like their 6th attempt at contacting them and they didn't seem to know much if anything about it and it sounded like the "lawyer" is some part time trainee. I agree, it screams fake, which if true, means he's in big trouble. Why? Well he may have committed offences by sending them, and it would also show that he isn't really defending anything which raises lots of questions.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Wouldn't that be something if Lloyd gets in trouble for pretending he is the Karlo Novosel Law Firm? Does Croatia have a law for that? Surely they do have laws for that if he did fake a legal document. It was very suspicious that the document wasn't signed along with threatening criminal charges which wouldn't come from a private agency. All the inquiries to them would have alerted Novosel's people to that potential problem. Maybe that is why the law firm has been silent.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Wouldn't that be something if Lloyd gets in trouble for pretending he is the Karlo Novosel Law Firm? Does Croatia have a law for that? Surely they do have laws for that if he did fake a legal document. It was

Totally fake. That lad is a friend of a friend para legal who probably agreed to say use my name if it comes on top. So might be hard to prove unless the laws are particularly strict in which case that lad will loose his job.

All fake like that whole activism stick he's got going on. Fooled all the newbies. He's no activist just makes daft videos. He uses the research of others and most videos he just repeats the same stuff ad nauseum to increase ad revenue.

Simon's more of an activist than he'll ever be.

The real activists were Mark O Donnell and Kim Silvio, Barbara Anderson, Paul Grundy, Steven upthank and Lara Kaputt etc Rick FearON, the folks at the protests etc working hard in the background, for nothing, & doing the real leg work. Mike and Kim help actual people. Lloyd publicly stated he refuses to help people personally because there's no cash in it.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Marc Latham did a video speaking to the Croatian office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvI9J-kYOt4

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

I recently visited the Lloyd Evans Channel and it looks like he has posted a couple of new videos. Though I didn't bother to watch any of these videos, I did find it interesting that the video titles indicate that Evans is switching to an "advice to the lovelorn/talk show host" format. He has nothing new or interesting to offer.

Perhaps Evans will no longer produce his tedious rebuttals to the monthly JW Broadcasting episodes. After his recent confessions, it is difficult to take his critique of the Watchtower seriously.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Patreon numbers still coming down, steady but surely. I don’t think even Boogie2988 dropped this fast during his fall from grace.

https://graphtreon.com/creator/boogie2988

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit