It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

O.M.G.! I just notice ,on the photo i just post,that Kim has some Vogue sewing patterns ...I love to sew too kim! o.k. don't worry, my next post will be about LLOYD EVIL EVANS again ...

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    A day in the life ...
    Dijana: "Can you bring that last bag of shopping in Lloyd?"
    Lloyd: "How much? Make me an offer ..."

D: "But it's just a bag of grocer--"

L: "Do not demean me, woman! Carrying bags into the house is my life's work, and I won't let you bully me into giving up! My efforts matter too much!"

D: "Oh, goodness! I'll do it myse--"

L: "Trying to steal my thunder? How dare you! Push me aside and grab all the glory for yourself? Is that how it works?"

D: *slams the door shut, leaving L outside*

L: "So now I see how it is! Sorry dear, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to add you to the litigation!"

D: *props a chair against the door...

L: *starts producing a 90 minute video for his Patreons. "Dee-anner is shunning me. All I wanted to do was help with the groceries, but she is claiming that is woman's work. It is all Watchtower's fault that I can't be a better husband and father..."

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Hmmm. I found it weird that Lloyd Evans never ask Kim Silvio ,when she was working ,for FREE, for or with him, where she got her law degree, where she graduated...ect... But now, why do he wants to know this, all the sudden? WHY? Must just be me .

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I found it weird that Lloyd Evans never ask Kim Silvio ,when she was working ,for FREE, for or with him, where she got her law degree...

I found that weird as well. Kim assisted Lloyd for a couple of years and it looks like never once did Lloyd bother to get to know her. I get the impression from those who have worked for free for Lloyd that they could never develop a friendship. It really was just a work relationship only.

To a person none of these people think Lloyd can be dangerous or a danger to himself, but they all found him to be distant and cold. Almost as if Lloyd has no idea how to interact with people on a personal level.

Today I find myself sorry for Lloyd in a disgusted sort of way. Oh well, since he is on this "destroy or be destroyed" mission I will continue on.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    6820 - Are you kidding? You sign up here and your one and only question is to ask Kim Silvio when she got her degree. You're not Lloyd by any chance.
    Alarm bells rung for me when I read that both on the youtube video from Kim, by LE himself and now here as well? Mmmmm.

Simon, please ping the IP and find out where this person is from.
    Oh ffs I'm not Lloyd or any of his lawyers or anything like that. I look up too Kim and wanted to know anything about her experiences as a lawyer in Australia. I'm from Australia? If she doesn't want to answer that's fine too I get it. Sorry.

I don't know what happened there with my writing underneath the yellow in my post

I basically said to the user that this is a public forum and as JLE has already asked that question on Kim's youtube video, it's very suss. Not only that but it would provide the information to JLE himself just by lurking here as we know he is doing.

• Simon
    Simon
    I found it weird that Lloyd Evans never ask Kim Silvio ,when she was working ,for FREE, for or with him, where she got her law degree, where she graduated...ect... But now, why do he wants to know this, all the sudden? WHY? Must just be me

I've read a few comments about people who Lloyd fell out with and then had him contacting them or their employers. I know when he was causing issues on this site he was all over my own and my wife's linked-in profile.

Why? Who does that? For what purpose other than to build up a little dossier to use to harass someone? What an utter weirdigan.

This is why NO-ONE should ever have anything todo with him. He's dangerously deranged in what he thinks and does. If you don't believe it, try suggesting that some of his behavior has been wrong or that you think he owes some people an apology instead of throwing money at him, and see what happens.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

Here is a question for Kim. (pls don't answer if it's uncomfortable) when did you get ur law degree? Was it before or after the Borg? Or did you become a lawyer because of the Borg? I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything (saw Lloyds gross comment on ur YouTube video like he can't turn off his sexsium even if he tried ewwwwwww) I'm genuinely curious. : O

Funny how the 2 questions are strangely similar.

The Parody Community will never forgive, will never forget!

Lankester

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Is that too mean? what about SPEECH,SPEECH,SPEECH...I know he will see this...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit